Inner Conflict

I have always loved my PS2, so I assumed that I would love the PS3 when it came out. I don't have a next gen system, but the Xbox 360 is catching my eye more than the Sony. Now, this is a big surprise, in fact it is a bit earth shattering. Sony, the creators of my best friend, Mr. PS2, not making something that I am lusting over? Xbox, my enemy for so long, seducing me? I am more confused than a raccoon stuck in a batch of gravy and fruit punch. Maybe time will show some favor to the PS3, or maybe Sony messed up big time. This isn't a topic about the systems themselves, it is about me, my confusion, and the need of some kind words from the members.

I see you haven't seen most of the new things sony announced, like Home or Little BIg World. Right now i love my PS3, and if you get a 360 there seems to be a much higher chance of it failing right now.

It's simple. Buy a 360. It has a ton more features, is just as powerful as a PS3 and has truck loads more games. If you don't like it, then you probably won't like the PS3.

It has a ton more features. Live cost €60. That comes with hundreds of extra features.

Its really up to you what system you want. I have a 360 right now, and I love it. Really only the launch systems had problems, so if you get one now from someone other than Walmart (they repackage and resell returned systems, many of which are broke), it won't break on you.

That said, I will get a PS3 when there are games I want to play for it. Little Big Planet looks cool, but remember to never believe hype. Lair might be the game that gets me, but I've been hearing control issues with what they've shown so far. Really couldn't care less about home, though I hope it has many of the Live features I'm finding I can't live without on the 360. The PS3 has great potential, and some neat things on the horizon, but has yet to deliver in my opinion.

Until they do, its Gears of War, GRAW2, and (coming soon) Mass Effect for me!

- C!

I think Colin was supposed to say: "never believe Sony."

And do not pull me up on that one Longo, it is fact. Sony lie about almost everything. FACT LONGO!

No, it is not a fact. The truth is is that "fact" is a downright lie. Plus, you are the person who said that there are 2000lbs of more features on a 360 than a PS3, when i can only count about 100 lbs. Plus to pay for live is 50$ a year. Seeing as how you will probably have a 360 for the duration of its existance, that will cost anywhere from 200-400 dollars. Plus, if you need wifi, there is an extra 100$. And to play an HD movie you need an extra 200$. that totals up to be about 1000$ for pretty much all the features you will get with a 600$ PS3.

Sony lie. It's blatantly obvious, this is not a fanboy thing, this is a common sense thing. Whenever Sony talk about one of their consoles they lie about it's features, power, graphics everything. Look at the PS2 emotion engine, look at all the PS3 tech demos that they said were real.

As for Xbox Live, I bought five years worth already, and for the features this entitles me too, it is easily worth it.

I still love you Longo.

Hmm, I think I will just need to wait a while because right now I don't have money to drop on a new game system. A new TV on the other hand...

ok so i own a 360 and now relise that i made a mistake, i want to go online my house is wi fi, there goes a 100 bucks for the adapter, now i need to by xbox live 0 bucks im up to 550 so far, now i have a wirles controler, im sick of bying battaries thats another 40 bucks now i need to buy a cooling fan becuase my system keeps fucking up when i play co op gears for over 2 hours, so at this point i have spent about as much as i would if i bought a ps3 but man i have a nice tv i want to watch a hi def movie ill go watch a blue ray, well shit 200 bucks for a hddvd player attatchment the 360 now costs more than the ps3, o and does the 360 have a motion sensor, is it worth not having rumble, i dont know?

i can't spell just pay attention to what i said not how i spelled it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle