I'm fat...im stopping in to see if anyone...

Well well. if it isn't El Dorado. I thought you guys were in a car crash then jared ran away with a young teenager because he was being pursued for paedophilia? Like a kind of amalgamation of fall out boy and Nabokov.

Anyway...Dobby put out to DWTC69? Epic.

madster111 said:
Chris_Crime said:
Longo, Madster--hop to it! But for the sake of the boards ;_; this time
All he needs to do is come from Japan down to Brisbane or Melbourne for a day or 2 before flying home, and we can go to the Mana Bar and get drunk while playing video games, for the buttsecks.
(http://www.manabar.com.au/)
Too late

Instead what needs to happen is you need to come up here so I can molest you on a park bench.

Sadly not for a while! I'm just doing legal advice writing and music stuff for the white man's dollar. Also lots of sitting, drinking tea and going on trips to find all the butterflies of England. Hopefully my ambitions of becoming a superstar DJ before I really need to get working will mean I don't need to bore myself with legal practice! Hopefully. :(

You're in Oxford? Woow, I live near Milton Keynes - actually quite close to you!

I went out in Oxford around a month ago, it is a GREAT town.

malakian said:
Well well. if it isn't El Dorado. I thought you guys were in a car crash then jared ran away with a young teenager because he was being pursued for paedophilia? Like a kind of amalgamation of fall out boy and Nabokov.

Anyway...Dobby put out to DWTC69? Epic.
I forgot about all of that...damn.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle