I'd just like to say...

MattAY

Forum Moderator
Staff member
...I love the banner ad with the basset hound telling me to help stop crime. If you're going to have ads...have more by those people.

Take a bite out of crime people!

Turn that ad blocker shit off! This ad will give you a new found respect for life!

what the hell? when i turn it off, all i get is a chick that wish she had a family and S***!

Haha, there's also an ad for the paralysed veterans of america. Which I know isnt funny....but the name makes them sound like a lame band of superheroes.

MattAY said:
the paralysed veterans of america.
Are they simply American soldiers sadly wounded in a manner that you would imagine them becoming so, or veterans of America itself? People that escape the nation and have horror stories for decades after about the time they thought they met a fellow paralyzed person who turned out only to be in the wheelchair with wheels struggling to support the chair because they were obese - and then they tried to eat you but couldn't muster the strength to chew their food properly?
No, it's not funny, but wrapping my mind around the vague wording is painful. Would it not be more clear for the grouping to be called "Paralyzed American Veterans" which is still vague in its way, but the most clear way would have to be "The American Veterans That Became Paralyzed in Conflict in Foreign Lands Over Issues That Likely Did Not Pertain To Them Enough To Be Worth Their Current Condition." but that's just clunky.

I suppose my point is... I have never seen these ads but wish out of curiosity that I had. Damn Firefox.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133