I see those tents...those magical, wonderful tents.

Bretimus_v2

So tired.
Capture.png

I always say $20, but somehow $60 is missing when I walk away. Kind of pisses me off. I don't even get to play with fire. The nieces and gf light everything. I'm not as manly as you with the sparklers either.

I haven't bought fireworks since a faulty one hit my mother in the eye, but if others have them I'll mooch like Used.

Every year, my dad spends around $10,000 on fireworks. Ok, ok, he's actually the mayor of my hometown and the city puts on a large fireworks show for free for the public. Lots of fun. We usually spend between $20 and $50 on a small batch of fireworks for us to blow up for fun though.

Me and my friends would get a bunch of sparklers and then fight with them. Full on throwing sparklers at each other.

That said, I have no idea what I'm doing for 4th of July. Summer school starts two days before, and all my family are going to be out of town.

I've never actually bought my own fireworks. I used to always go to the large public displays with my family though.

It's weird in Ireland. Fireworks are a Halloween thing so I won't be seeing any for a while.

tigerlily521985 said:
It's weird in Ireland. Fireworks are a Halloween thing so I won't be seeing any for a while.

Up is down! Black is white! Fireworks is cosrtumes! AHHHH!

This Sunday (shut up Americans, you hear right) I'll be blowing something up with a crap load of fireworks. I won't be satisfied until something dies.

I don't get why Canadians celebrate an Independence Day. I mean, they still have the Queen on their money, and she is still the figurehead for their entire government. Shouldn't it be called Semi-Independence Day? Or Less Dependence Day?

Fun fact, we don't call it Independence Day.

We call it The-world-doesn't-know-anything-about-us-but-it's-still-better-than-them-hating-us.

Sparkler wavin' like I'm ravin', yo.

I guess we're going to something at TD Ameritrade stadium. Woot. So not a whole lot of sparkler action going down this year.

Usually my buddy and I would've jumped in the car, driven 4 hours to Parumph, Nevada, buy a bunch of "GOOD" fireworks, then drive 4 hours back. We didn't do it this year.

There are a couple stands around town, but they all sell bullcrap out here. No lady fingers, cat smackers, whisker rattler, whiskerdos, or whiskerdon'ts....

StickyGreenGamer said:
There are a couple stands around town, but they all sell bullcrap out here. No lady fingers, cat smackers, whisker rattler, whiskerdos, or whiskerdon'ts....

And not a single whistling kitty chaser?

The Second Sun:

50-100 sparklers
a large pot
dirt

Fill pot with dirt, stick sparklers in evenly but not too tight. Light as many as possible around the edge and run.

Firecrackers or all fireworks?

Are fireworks illegal in some parts of the US or was that just an inside joke on The Simpsons that I didn't get?

MattAY said:
You know what I'LL be doing?

Living in a REAL country.

Currently embattled in a civil war with one of its colonies... Although I do give props to the awesome boat ride that happened recently...

spartan317 said:
MattAY said:
You know what I'LL be doing?

Living in a REAL country.

Currently embattled in a civil war with one of its colonies... Although I do give props to the awesome boat ride that happened recently...

Which is just as bad as spending trillions on a war on foreign soil.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod