I Need A Vacation

My girlfriend and I are going to be partying in California at the end of this May. You are welcome to join us. This invitation is open to everyone here who is non sketchy.

Come to australia
Just avoid sydney and melbourne. And SA, and the NT and WA and the ACT and the majority of NSW and Victoria.
Basically just chill on the gold coast or check out tassie.

Green_Lantern said:
Don't you need like a family to vouch for you to obtain a Chinese Visa or something like that?
Nah, but you do need to mail it in to an embassy and get a visa. It's a super easy process, it just takes a month.

Goldcoast (Queensland) in Australia is pretty awesome.

I will disagree with madster111 though, Melbourne (Victoria, Australia) is a nice place to visit (wouldn't wanna live there though). Brisbane (also Queensland) is nice.

How about Disneyland in Anaheim, California? That's super fun.

The only place in Aus I've been is Sydney, heh. Spent a couple days there on the way home from New Zealand.

Been to Disney Land and Disney World.

You should definitely hit up Queensland. You can do all the normal touristy shit like check out the barrier reef and go to the theme parks, nice beaches etc and then get to the real fun and go hang at the mana bar.
If you've got enough time you could head north and check out some rainforest, the only time you'll ever enter one and be safer than you were.

Exactly. The number of things that want to kill you in China are exponentially lower than the number of things that are trying to kill you in Australia.

Iceland? I went there and fucking loved it. So much to see. If you rent a car and just drive round it's perfect! Just got to organise a fuck load of accommodation, but they all speak English over there.

Rigel 7 of Epsilon-9.
Errything u heard is true, fat ass alien booty errwhere. Come for the thick alien ass, stay for the more than reasonable rates at the DoubleTree Hotel in section Z.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle