daverabbits drunk vacation musings and more

that made me so angry to read. pathetic loser treats girlfriend/wife like shit in order to make himself feel better about his own failure as a human being.

oh well.. guess you can take comfort in knowing you're happy now and he's still as miserable as ever

That's alright guys, all is good, thanks. I didn't realise that post was going to be so long......... Let get back on topic now! ;)

Holy shit!
67t6o1.png

Finally figured out what to do with this free time, listen to episodes of GR radio that I've been neglecting for quite awhile now. Though I won't remember anything that is said I'm sure I will enjoy them in the moment. A question I have for the staff that for all I know could have already been discussed is how do you keep the days different and not fall into a routine of the same thing day after day? How do you even distinguish what a weekend is if there's always news to discuss and games to play? Pretty sure if I had the job I'd be drunk off my ass on whatever random day of the week. Which is probably one of many reasons why I would never have that kind of job.

Can someone change the name of this thread to something like "daverabbits drunk vacation musings and more" cause I'm legitimately going to be posting in here all week the more bored I get. You've been warned, please feel free to chip in as you see fit.

Internet being shite and having no reception, this may be the biggest atrocity of any vacation ever. End transmission.

Where are you vacationing at? Because one time I went on vacation with my mom to Florida and my room didn't have a real door, just one of those slatted closet type doors. I went to bed at like 5, and she got up at like 8 and would proceed to turn the TV up to the maximum volume and talk loudly on the phone. And the only thing I hate in life is to have my sleep interrupted.

That was a tough week.

I'm in wildwood crest, bi and while the days have been a blast with beach time and what not these nights alone are so incredibly boring. The last place I want to be is inside my own head for extended periods of time. That's one of the biggest reasons for my devotion to video games, to occupy my mind. When my phone isn't working and the internet is going too slow too use then all I have is the booze and my thoughts, not a good combination.

You know what really grinds my gears, every time I come to the forums there is a new registered user and its always NameName3-4#s. Will these goddamn useless bots just leave this site the fuck alone? what you're doing isn't working and it never will. Fucking hell. Balls. Shit. Fuck. Fart.

You know, I'm not really into tattoos but I may be down for a cool firebird or maybe a koi fish tattoo. Great, I've gone this long without doing it but now I'm thinking about getting two tattoos. Thanks for that, Daddio.

4kb5tt.jpg

curse you, you sexy fire bird. Aw, who am I kidding, I love you. Get over here now.

And thus then ends the final night of vacation. Thanks for putting up with all my nonsense and I will see you all in future drunken nights. If I ever manage to make the career change I desire then maybe I'll be able to stick around for more then just these random pop ins. But until then I bid you all a sound farewell and for the love of god someone please save Dobby from the crazyness she is in.

PS. Did you know shrimp could glow in the dark? I just found out on a late night snack binge.

Haha thanks dave ;) hope ur holiday wasn't too boring at night. I know I'm the same when I'm alone, just stuck in my own thoughts :p take care hope to see u around often x

MattAY said:

Hahaha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod