I love oatmeal cookies

I made mini cupcakes (without the frosting) before, but this batch was cooked too long and looked like turds.
166543_187971691229518_100000500658428_645422_5369718_n.jpg

Oh, and I enjoy ice cream, but it gets all over my face. Nothing likethisthough

This thread made me more hungry than James Gandolfini after going four hours without food. Then I read Ugh's post and the mental image of Ugh eating ice cream is giving me the dry heaves.

BAKED DESSERTS. I will refrain from posting images...
* crumb coffee cake. Crumble pie. Strudel. Shortbread. Why are you doing this to me.

About crumbs that I hate... this jerk, right here.
qzLaM.jpg

I have a boxful. Not for long.

What's better than home made baked goods? Home made baked goods with weed in them. Only downside is the more stoned you get the more you want to eat. It's like a neverending cycle.

Wes said:
What's better than home made baked goods? Home made baked goods with weed in them. Only downside is the more stoned you get the more you want to eat. It's like a neverending cycle.

Until you run out of food....

You wouldn't have a crumb problem...if you DRANK your oatmeal cookies! Fo realz, son! Here is my recipe for Avena (oatmeal milkshake--its apparently a Costa Rican thing):

-1 cup milk
-1/2 cup oats
-some ice
-4 tbsp sweet condensed milk (or other sweetener--honey, maple syrup, sugar, etc)
-A blender

Take it all and blend it up (I do the oats first separately, to get them as fine as possible). You can beef it up with some chocolate syrup or peanut butter if you want. Muy bueno!

GiftedMonkey said:
You wouldn't have a crumb problem...if you DRANK your oatmeal cookies! Fo realz, son! Here is my recipe for Avena (oatmeal milkshake--its apparently a Costa Rican thing):

-1 cup milk
-1/2 cup oats
-some ice
-4 tbsp sweet condensed milk (or other sweetener--honey, maple syrup, sugar, etc)
-A blender

Take it all and blend it up (I do the oats first separately, to get them as fine as possible). You can beef it up with some chocolate syrup or peanut butter if you want. Muy bueno!

I'm going to Costa Rica in a few weeks. I'll have to see if I can find that anywhere.

HEY I FORGOT--if anyone plans on making an avena, you also need 1 tbsp of cinnamon. I apologize to anyone who made it without the cinnamon and had an unpleasant shake.

wife makes this apple crumple thingy thats bloody amazing. i make a huge mess out of the crumble part but i lick it off the table.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod