I love oatmeal cookies

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
But when I eat them the crumbs get everywhere. This doesn't happen with other types of cookies, really. But I just can't get behind other cookies like oatmeal cookies.

Do you have anything like that? A favorite thing with the little crumbs that annoy you?

I made oatmeal cookies last week! With chocolate chips and cranberries in them.

I made hot fudge sundae cake the other day. It's the best thing ever. You make it and like magic there is cake on top and hot fudge on the bottom. Put the cake in a bowl, top with a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream, spoon the fudge on top. AMAZING!

The annoying thing...it tastes awful if you reheat by microwave. So eat it all on the first night, fatty.

Oh, here's the recipe:
Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
1 c. flour
¾ c. sugar
2 Tbsp. cocoa
2 tsp. baking powder
¼ tsp. salt
½ c.milk
2 Tbsp. oil
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. chopped nuts (optional)
1 c. brown sugar
¼ c. cocoa
2 c. HOT water

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In an ungreased 9x13 pan combine 1 c. flour, ¾ c. white sugar, 2 Tbsp. cocoa, 2 tsp. baking powder, and 1/4 tsp. salt. Then mix in oil, vanilla, and milk with a fork until smooth. Stir in nuts if desired. Smooth out batter in pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar and ¼ c. cocoa. Pour 2 c. hot water over the top. Bake uncovered for 40 minutes. Let stand for 10-15 minutes. Cut into squares and serve with ice cream. Spoon hot fudge sauce found underneath the cake on top of ice cream and cake.

You're welcome.

Well i know what im doing tomorrow now... cake here i come I thank you bret for showing me this and for my potential diabetes because i will eat all of it.

oat1.gif

No crumbs. Also, just 45 minute south of here you can get this:

Blue-Owls-Levee-High-Caramel-Apple-Pecan-Pie-Kimmswick-Missouri.jpg

Levee high Caramel Apple pecan pie: stands about a foot tall, has 18 whole apples and is fantastic. Crumbs though.

danielrbischoff said:
You break silence with this monstrosity Eyebrows?!

And that caramel apple thing looks disgusting too.

People are morons. Best damn apple pie in the history of pie. And whadda mean silence? I'm damn busy, I'll get back to you bitches at some point.

Butterscotch.

Just anything butterscoth - the richer the better!

There is a pub at the top of my village that serves pretty amazing pub grub. One of the desserts there is a hot chocolate fudge cake with butterscotch sauce...and my God - it literally turns me into one of those menopausal women who thinks the world revolves around chocolate.

No crumbs, but if I take your crumbs as a metaphor for annoyance - butterscotch is sticky. Damn sticky, and stains too. Once you spill the tiniest drop on your clothes it's gone - FOREVER.

Put me down as another person who thinks that apple pie looks kinda gross. I'm sure it tastes better than it looks, but the caramel coated crust does not look at all appetizing.

Gimme dat vanilla ice cream, though.

They sell some cookies at Stater Brothers and Wal-Mart that are really soft and nicely iced.

The problem is they are so soft whenever you bite into one, crumbs get all over the place. Its a pain in the ass, but man, its worth it.

And for the record...my mom makes the best oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. On the PLANET!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod