I just moved in

Rakon

Rookie
My name is Gerry Ford. Say, do you like nachos?

My friend and I just got a place downtown and I'm beyond excited. It's a two minute walk to class, and right beside a 24 hour grocery store. Share my excitement!!!

RIGHT NOW!!!!

Seriously, Wicked, I'm not too sure why we haven't hung out yet, but now that I'm downtown shoot me a PM and we'll figure it out.

That goes for anyone visiting Toronto

intoTheRain said:
London, Ontario, Canada, North America, Earth, The Solar System, Millky Way

Not London, England
I looked it up there are 8 other London’s:
London, Arkansas USA
London, California USA
London, Kentucky USA
London, Minnesota USA
London, Ohio USA
London, Texas USA
London, West Virginia USA
London, Wisconsin USA

Moving. Fuck moving.

I had enough of that about 3 years ago. Over a 3 week period:
1st Week) Moved my family with only a single friends help from a 4 bedroom home to a 2 bedroom apartment.
2nd Week) Painted a room, then moved my friends family from a small house and 3 terribly stored storage units to a 2-story behemoth.
3rd Week) Moved my excess crap into storage, but stored it nicely due to lessons learned from week 2.

If I don't ever have to lift another box again, I'll die happy. Next time I have to move, I'm just going to burn this place and by brand new stuff.

^ I hear ya.

I had to help move my Grandma out of Manchester and into a local town house.
Then I had to help move brother #1 out of my parents house into his house.
Then I had to help move brother #2 out of his first house into his second house.

I also hate boxes...but I hate fridges more.

tinymhg said:
intoTheRain said:
London, Ontario, Canada, North America, Earth, The Solar System, Millky Way

Not London, England
I looked it up there are 8 other London’s:
London, Arkansas USA
London, California USA
London, Kentucky USA
London, Minnesota USA
London, Ohio USA
London, Texas USA
London, West Virginia USA
London, Wisconsin USA

of course there are, but this London is the biggest London in the world other than London, England.

and what's your point, there are a ton of Torontos in the US too. do what you're good at and tell a joke. i'm sure you weren't referring to any of the Londons you looked up when you asked if it was expensive, seeing they're almost all very small towns. just trying to be a smartass.

chill__bro_by_kimmit-d3b8w55.png

intoTheRain said:
and what's your point, there are a ton of Torontos in the US too. do what you're good at and tell a joke. i'm sure you weren't referring to any of the Londons you looked up when you asked if it was expensive, seeing they're almost all very small towns. just trying to be a smartass.
Boy somebody woke up on the wrong side of the Thames (river bed, get it?). Sorry I pissed you off, I was merely curious as to how many London’s there are in the world, and thought I share what I found. As to the London’s I looked up I didn’t know they existed when I wrote that, and had only heard of your London a few times before that, I thought that there might be one in Australia, or maybe New Zealand. But no, 8 in the US one each in Canada and the UK, 10 total, useless trivia. Boy you Londoners are a grumpy lot, maybe it’s all that fog.

tinymhg said:
intoTheRain said:
Boy somebody woke up on the wrong side of the Thames (river bed, get it?). Sorry I pissed you off, I was merely curious as to how many London’s there are in the world, and thought I share what I found. As to the London’s I looked up I didn’t know they existed when I wrote that, and had only heard of your London a few times before that, I thought that there might be one in Australia, or maybe New Zealand. But no, 8 in the US one each in Canada and the UK, 10 total, useless trivia. Boy you Londoners are a grumpy lot, maybe it’s all that fog.

i dont accept apologies, take it somewhere else.

jk i do here you go

wrapped_present_box.jpg

i actually was very pissed off in the morning, but i forget what about. so i was a little cranky.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod