Hottest Final Fantasy Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
thetank said:
Heartless_ said:
Im shocked that no one said Tifa yet.

Why? She's not that great, has huge eyes, and dresses like a skank.

I know that pretty well.
Just that ive been in a lot of FF forums that talked about this same stuff and they always seem to go for Tifa and or Rinoa.

To why i was surpriced

Oh. I'd personally (if I were Squall) choose Selphie over Rinoa. But I already said Rikku, even though this topic wasn't intended as a discussion, more of Longo making an arbitrary, "factual" statement.

thetank said:
Oh. I'd personally (if I were Squall) choose Selphie over Rinoa. But I already said Rikku, even though this topic wasn't intended as a discussion, more of Longo making an arbitrary, "factual" statement.

But? What about the teacher Quitis?
If I was Squall I would be all over her.

rikku.jpg

I remember a thread very similar to this, where me and Urban aruged intensely over who was hotter. It culminated in Maca ridiculing us and locking the topic.

Good times. p.s. Tifa Wins

I'm not going to post any pictures but of the final fantasies I have played 5-12 not including 6 or 11, I'd have to say my top three are thus

1. Rikku
2. Quistis
3. Tifa

heres the break down.

Rikku do to the gung-ho attitude, the age is closest to mine, and in X-2 as her thief makes me say damn. The strip FMV in X also sells it.

Quistis, the studious look as well as being studious, blue magic, whip (ya you know what I mean), an being misunderstood.

Tifa - Abnormaly large knockers in a white shirt. Personality wise is a great follower and in Advent Children jumped off a feakin wall horizontally.

Now I thought of the others that I'd think of listing would be: Selphie, or Yuna. But I realized that they were cute and not much else in my rankings.

crazycracker22 said:
And isn't Rydia like 10?

Well, she's 10 in the normal time zone; but after going to the summoner world she is physically aged due to time-flow differences. (she is 10 in human years but, is in late teens/early twenties in summoner years)

*goes into the theory of relativity*

geekdom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod