Hottest Final Fantasy Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Fran
12-fran-a.jpg

Completely disregarding the obvious problems we all have even discussing a topic like this, I say Rikku.

Fun Fact: I made a lifesize replica of Squall's replica out of fiberboard. Turned out bloody good too.

Of the Gunblade, or of Rikku?

The Revolver is at a friend of mine's place while I'm at University. I might get it back, it does seem like the kind of thing you'd want to display as a trophy. It looks a damn sight better than most of the disproportionate looking ones you find on the Internet. I wasn't sure how to get the engraving of Griever on there either, but I'm thinking of doing a wax stencil, with white paint, so it only shows up on a certain angle.

Give me a while, I'll get some photos somehow.

It's funny that of all of the RPG topics that I started or restarted, this one is getting the most attenttion.

used44 said:
It's funny that of all of the RPG topics that I started or restarted, this one is getting the most attenttion.
Because I started it. And it's about boobies.

And so far only Urban is correct. I was simply stating that Fran was the hottest, which is a solid fact.

Longo_2_guns said:
used44 said:
Because I started it. And it's about boobies.

And so far only Urban is correct. I was simply stating that Fran was the hottest, which is a solid fact.

Maybe if you're into furries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod