Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading stuff from the articles on the front page then going to a more brightly colored website...say myspace. I see little lines. They go away after a few minutes.

Yea I dont know...

Make me a mod? I'm leaving in a few months :D (By leaving I mean acquiring a life!)

Hellfire1014 said:
After reading stuff from the articles on the front page then going to a more brightly colored website...say myspace. I see little lines. They go away after a few minutes.

Yea I dont know...

Make me a mod? I'm leaving in a few months :D (By leaving I mean acquiring a life!)

Don't you say you're going to get a life almost every week? It's one thing to know you have no life and accept it as it is, it's an entirely different thing to know that you have no life and have a pathetic belief that you might actually acquire one. Get back in your box hellfire, you're going no where.

lol.

Sure i'm going to get a life. I'm going to get a job, and save up (after I buy a few next gen systems) money to move out.

Right, and i'm also going to get a job and a life. Oh, and while i'm at it, i think i'll get drafted into the NHL, won't you join me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle