Hey ladies...here is the guy for you

It won't die because here's an awesome story, by awesome I mean only inside my head awesome.

So I went to work normally, got inside went straight back to the stockroom. My friend Chancey, she said, "Howard! Someone up front knows you." Crap...damn people bother me while I'm trying to get my stuff done.

So I went up front, didn't see anyone I recognized. I said, "Chancey...what are you talking about?? Nobody I know is here" She pointed me to a group of what looks to be college kids
I went over there like a dumbass and said, "Hi...I uh don't know any of you but my friend said you know me."
This girl then said, "Yeah you don't know us...but are you Howard Hall...that person I saw on YouTube?" I replied with a smile and a chinky face, "Yes...yes I am, but don't take the video seriously." They all laughed and I walked away

Now...I feel like a dumbass because I didn't ask him who showed them the vid...or if that girl thought I was sexy...but man It just made me laugh cause I didn't expect anyone to recognize me from it.

Also Stal...I see you put the vid in another forum, thank you.

UghRochester said:
It won't die because here's an awesome story, by awesome I mean only inside my head awesome.

So I went to work normally, got inside went straight back to the stockroom. My friend Chancey, she said, "Howard! Someone up front knows you." Crap...damn people bother me while I'm trying to get my stuff done.

So I went up front, didn't see anyone I recognized. I said, "Chancey...what are you talking about?? Nobody I know is here" She pointed me to a group of what looks to be college kids
I went over there like a dumbass and said, "Hi...I uh don't know any of you but my friend said you know me."
This girl then said, "Yeah you don't know us...but are you Howard Hall...that person I saw on YouTube?" I replied with a smile and a chinky face, "Yes...yes I am, but don't take the video seriously." They all laughed and I walked away

Now...I feel like a dumbass because I didn't ask him who showed them the vid...or if that girl thought I was sexy...but man It just made me laugh cause I didn't expect anyone to recognize me from it.

Wait until you end up as popular as Afro Ninja and have 60 people a day walk into your store asking to see you.

Wow they were laughing at you bro. That was the time to enter a raging fit and destroy everyone and everything. You shoulda chocked the bitches.

UghRochester said:

You should have flipped your hair back and done a guitar solo.

By the way, what is a chinky face? Do you mean cheeky? Or did you actually alter your face to look Chinese?

UghRochester said:

You could've gotten laid, man. Well, probably now... but still, you could've. But probably not.

Trippysmurf said:
UghRochester said:

You should have flipped your hair back and done a guitar solo.

I just needed to quote this for lolz

MattAY said:
By the way, what is a chinky face? Do you mean cheeky? Or did you actually alter your face to look Chinese?
Yes I mean chinky, because when I'm tired and smile...I look Chinese.

lokness said:
Wow they were laughing at you bro. That was the time to enter a raging fit and destroy everyone and everything.

carrie-blood.jpg

They're all gonna laugh at you!

..10points if you get the reference

Truth Mattay... Unless you're making music, or making fun of someone else - Youtube fame is a double-edge sword

I'm sure the "I like turtles" kid gets laid every night... and he's probably still in elementary school! And he doesn't even know how to play guitar!

Ugh, you got some rough competition, bro.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod