Hey ladies...here is the guy for you

madster111 said:
Unconsciously she will associate that hair touch with good things.

Subconsciously. She cant associate stuff when she's knocked out, and about to get raped by Ugh.

MattAY said:
madster111 said:

Subconsciously. She cant associate stuff when she's knocked out, and about to get raped by Ugh.
I had an 11 hour day at work today. I'm tired as hell, so forgive my typing fails.

And it's not rape if she doesn't say no.

lol mattay, you a funny guy i kill you last.

Madster plan sounds about right. i need to get laid. i really should man up and hit my uni library and just approach as many girls as possible. i must get my dick wet before im 21 damnit.

lokness said:
lol mattay, you a funny guy i kill you last.

Madster plan sounds about right. i need to get laid. i really should man up and hit my uni library and just approach as many girls as possible. i must get my dick wet before im 21 damnit.
Just get out there and talk to them man, that's the best advice i can give. You're never gonna get anywhere if you don't try, and afterall, what's the worst that can happen?
Getting told 'No'?
Getting pepper sprayed / tased?

it's worth it.

You've been kicked in the balls before right?

Think about the hotness:pain ratio before you approach.

MattAY said:
madster111 said:

Being unconscious doesn't mean that the brain isn't functioning. Things can be processed, and I would certainly argue that associations can be made. She just couldn't really see him touching his hair.

This thread has gone the complete opposite as I planned it to be.
madster, to be honest...I was way fatter than I was in the vid :shock:
The reason why I'm not losing weight as fast is (you guessed it) I work at McDonalds. In fact, the way I walk during my shift everyday is way more than 10 minutes. But, I don't actually eat as much I used to...even If I tried eating an two apples or something, my stomach will say "Aw, hell naw!" I immediately become full.

Anyways (I know I'm humiliating myself for this) BlackStar, that photo of me reminds me of this "special" South Park character
nathan.jpg

Sightless said:
MattAY said:
madster111 said:

Being unconscious doesn't mean that the brain isn't functioning. Things can be processed, and I would certainly argue that associations can be made. She just couldn't really see him touching his hair.

The one time I say something remotely clever, and the new guy ruins it! :p

Just when the thread couldn't get any better Madster starts handing out advice on how to get laid.

lokness said:
i must get my dick wet before im 21 damnit.

Yeah, but that's not for another 10 years right? So you have plenty of time.

Tags:

* Howard
* Hall
* needs
* to
* date
* girl
* so
* he
* can
* sleep
* with
* anyone
* UghRochester
* desires
* lol
* haha
* oh
* my
* god
* what
* the
* fuck
* is
* this
* Video
* game
* games
* nerd
* Shut
* up
* bitch
* just
* suck
* it.

Love the tags. And about ladies Ugh, heck ... go out, dance, show them you're a nice guy, be confident and that's all there is to it. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod