Happy Fo'th.

De-Ting

Rookie
us48_bja0068~american-flag-flaps-in-wind-cle-elum-washington-usa-posters.jpg

I'd sing for you, but I'm being lazy.

Btw, do you know why we never sing the other two verses of The Star Spangled Banner? Because nobody can make them sound good.

Indeed, Happy Independence Day. Went to the Freedom Festival, bought kettle corn, talked to a guy from the Constitution Party, watched a juggling act, purchased various redneck sundries, ate red meat.

Also, lit off aerial fireworks which just became legal again in the state of Utah. Suh-weet.

Weeellll we obviously dont have 4th July so,

Happy Birthday Neil Morrisey! Famous English actor.

Spent the day chillin and grillin. Could've done chillin, grillin and swimmin, instead opted for a new tradition of chillin, grillin, nappin.

Yeah, the Queen's birthday yo. Golden Jubilee next year, let's tear it UP!

Well, if it's a birthday, moreover the Queen's, you're calling Jubilee that's alright with me. I thought that was your Independence-ish Day, in which case it would've sound really gay, or British. You choose, they're both synonymous to me. ;)

MattAY said:
Golden Jubilee
Sounds nasty.
The only thing you have over us are soccer riots. Americans only ASPIRE to those things. Like Boston rioted after winning the stanley cup but was just SOOOO embarrassed by Vancouver's rioting. Seriously, we suck at rioting. I think we don't do it enough. We've got to get better at that, then we will be the best at everything.

...>need to draw attention away<

...check out THAT guy! He's Brazilian AND Japanese?! What the hell huh?!

Bret....That. Is. AWESOME!

My fourth of july sucked. I was in Victoria BC on Canada Day though, which was a rager. I got hammed with some australians in nylon body suits and although there were no fireworks it was still pretty sweet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle