Happy Father's Day

De-Ting

Rookie
I know GR has quite a few baby daddies here. I hope you all have an enjoyable time, and get laid. By your wife, presumably.

Oh, and feel free to post some Father's Day internet stuff.

There was a nice Father's Day thing at church that the boys sang in, took a nap after reading some books with the boys, had my fav dinner, played LBP Karting with the boys, got some new ties...it was a good day.

Also, baby girl has started saying a close approximation to MINE! She grabbed my hand today and pulled herself up on me and yelled MIIIIIIIIINE...that made my day.

My ward's primary kids pretty much just yell the words to the songs. :p

Enjoy it while it's still cute, Bret.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Also, baby girl has started saying a close approximation to MINE! She grabbed my hand today and pulled herself up on me and yelled MIIIIIIIIINE...that made my day.
Awww, that's adorable.

We're having a father's day party right now, which I'm ditching to post on here because I got a little too drunk already. I got my dad a case of beer for his present, which was my way of saying "I love you, but I don't want to remember that I was home."

It has worked.

You know what's annoyed me about Father's Day?

People who wish their Dad a Happy Father's Day on Facebook, when their dad's aren't even on it.
I. DONT. GIVE. A. POO!

Happy fathers day to you fathers out there!

To the rest of us.
tNKXRve.jpg

My dad has recently made a Facebook account, because he worries I talk badly about him. Here's a photo of my dad. Insult him quietly here.
944146_172990396197296_904383949_n.jpg

Yes, his right tattoo says FTW (but it really means F*ck The World to him) he even has a faded one on his forehead. The only really good thing about my dad is it's easy for me to give him gifts. Give him a toy fart machine and he'll be happier than the Pillsbury doughboy on his way to a baking convention
Anyways, this is what I got him for his Father's Day
9780345507020_p0_v2_s260x420.jpg

*No, that's not his trophy for anything. That is my 3rd place trophy I earned DECA's state conference in Hershey, PA.

We had a nice dinner with the family. My kids love going to my parents house because their grandma always has candy and toys for them. I got a box of turtle chocolates which was yummy. I got my dad a gift card cause after all these fathers days, I don't know what the hell else to get him anymore. All in all it was a pretty nice day.

Bretimus_v2 said:

Dawww! You are a great dad, Bret, if your daughter wants you all for herself!

Haha, isn't it obvious?
A cute and cuddly person with pink bows and fluffy hair.
So put that baby down and get over here.

Baby: "But Daddy, that pompous old crumpet is a chocolate teapot. Now let's play cricket!"

Smart baby.

Hooligan: So I tell the swamp donkey to sock it before I give her a trunky in the tradesman's entrance and have her lick me yarbles!

Cooper: Wow. You guys are on a completely different level of swearing here.

Fathers Day isn't until November here.

Our tradition has been going to watch a certain hockey match on that day. Last year plans changed when the match was held in a different city on a different day, so we just went to watch an action movie.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle