Halo 3.

plumpkin

Rookie
What are you impressions on the latest Halo 3 trailer? Did you guys catch it on ESPN while sitting on your couch half naked eating pizza, or sitting on your computer chair half dressed eating pizza?

Also, did you guys sign up for the beta, or did you toss Bungie a free t-shirt so they automaticly pick you next Spring...bastards.

Much <3.

Fifth topic.

EDIT: Oh, I didn't realize this was addressed to the GMs.. I thought this was another Microsoft topic. Sorry, plump.

Was that the one where he threw the grenade-like thingy on the ground to make a shield? I can see some really bad accidents happening with that.

I'm pretty disappointed that the only big innovation I know of in this game so far is going to be that Halo 3 stole the Super Smash Brothers bubble shield.

I dunno, the trailer has me pretty excited. The fact that he is fighting only brutes, could be a hint of an alliance between the Humans and Elites. (Like we saw in Halo 2) That, in turn could mean that Brutes might be playable in multi-player.

That's all speculation of course, but it is possible.

Longo_2_guns said:
Masterchief will take off his helmet and will actually be Samus.

Master Chief will turn out to be the mercenary dude with the killer 'stache from Soldier of Fortune.

John Mullins.

An interesting fact about Master Chief, when two tribes go to war, he wins.

We should all thank master chief really, since the only reason any of us are still alive is because he has not decided to end us yet.

This will probably be the last you hear from me in fact, because he will probably terminate me for not capitalizing his name in the previous sentence.

And an interesting fact about John Mullins; he has the same name as a cop in my town, who looks exactly like the cop in Terminator 2 that the T-1000 stabs in the face in the mental hospital.

The picture sucked, but the video freaked me out, very interesting....

The scar looks very bad ass, but the nose on Master Chief.....is he jewish?

It's not necessarily the scar, it's his ghostly appearance. What if he simply perished if the helmet ever came off, that would be great. Master Chief is a spirit of a former soldier who excelled at combat and was confined to his uniform to take on the oncoming war with the Covenent, but when the fighting is done, he will take off his prison of a helmet and simply dissipate into the wind, vanishing into the afterlife. He's a phantom soldier, or ghost soldier.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod