Gun

wow i just recently aquired this game. And i am totally tooken by the storyline and neat gameplay, i think this is one of them games you wish they would make another.

Anyone like it alot too? I thought it looked weak when i first heard and seen it, then i played it and its actually pretty sweeeet.

thoughts.

i've played a little of it and it is awesome. A very good western game and done well. Nice graphics and fun to play. The controls are a bit weak I thought, but the game is still good.

I'd like to pick it up or rent it.

Yes, good game but unfortunately it won't last long - too short and occasionally looks unfinished. Could've been a very good game though...Horse riding animations are the best I've seen in any game so far.

As it's so short, I certainly don't plan on buying it. I do hope to play it soon, but I haven't rented a game in years. Maybe if the price drops, or I borrow it.

Oh, really? Well, great.. there goes another 20 bucks. Thanks a lot, LO. :p

LinksOcarina said:
Its one of those games, you know? A sleeper hit you know, like Beyond Good and Evil.

hell yeah beyond good and evil is a sweet game and totally under rated. Wish more people gave it a chance heh.

And i think gun is fresh game, i think the whole open ended enviorment owns. i really like the control of the quick draw.

used44 said:
Oh, really? Well, great.. there goes another 20 bucks. Thanks a lot, LO. :p

meh, i rented it and beat the story mode pretty quickly, and after that there isnt much else to the game

but i did like it very much, i would love to see a larger,longer sequal

i personally loved it but it wasnt really that deep more missions and a bigger overall area to roam around in woulda been nice

I mean if the PS2 can handle the giant world of GTA:SA then the 360 can handle a bigger area in gun

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod