DC Universe Online

GRColin

Rookie
Anyone playing this right now? I'm downloading it as I type this and not quite sure what to expect. I've heard quite a few mixed things about it but hey, thirty days free. I suppose I could be putting these efforts into hitting 85 in WoW instead of another MMO but...I really can't be bothered. It's just so...Meh.

The trailer for it was badass as hell, and I've heard nothing but good things, so yeah. Haven't played it myself though.

I played the beta and was impressed but disappointed. Impressed because of what they had in the beta, and disappointed when I found out it was coming out less than a month of when the beta launched. It was buggy, incomplete, and needed a lot of work on things like quest text (if you were playing on a PS3 the text was way too small and almost impossible to read). If they've changed things around that's good, but from what I've heard the game is still free to play because they need to work everything out.

So I finished the starting area, it glitched and I was stuck on a teleporter that takes you to the rest of the game world. I logged out, back in, get a convo about breaking free but...I'm still on the ship you start out on....With no exit in sight...And now I need to do the starting quest chain all over again....You'd think this popped up in the beta test...And that they would have fixed it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod