GTA IV a dissapointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I am very upset with this game. It not only seems that Rockstar ( a company infamous for releasing games before they are complete just to make a buck) not only did not live up to the hype of the last GTA games, but might have actually taken a few steps backwards. I mean they had it going in the right direction with San Anreas didn't they? It had everything from cosmetic charecter customization and a much wider selection of vehicle and vehicle types to an awesome story with loads of main charecters. But this... this hunk of crap not only took all that away, but left me with a terrible feeling in my stomach when I realized that I can't even buy real estate! WTF man WTF! Seriously this is it?Seriously? What happened to customizing my cars, my charecter, my stats,picking between diffrent paths to go through the game, what happened to airplanes, rocket packs, and NPCs with depth? Add on top of that a broken driving game and very broken camera and what do you have? CRAP a 100% let's put this out because it will sell incomplete over hyped piece of crap. I know what you're going to say," but they added the multiplayer." Look the multiplayer is good for a few laughs, but all in all if you want a game for multiplayer there are better ones out there. And I know I might just sound peeved but I guess I just expected more...not less

I could see how this one could have fit in with another topic.

Being a disapointment is very different from being a big hunk of crap.

It's a great game, doesn't have to be the best, but I find it hard to believe someone would think it has no value whatsoever.

Sorry to sound like a total Dark Legacy, but we already have plenty of GTA IV topics, one of which is perfect for this kind of personal opinion of the game compared to its predecessors:

What's So Great About GTA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod