GRumble - Year 5

Guys, it's me guys, the goodtimes. Don't you love me anymore? Remember when I fell when we went sledding last December? Remember how you ran to go get help? Remember the goodtimes, remember those long nights where we would stay up and talk about who was cute in class? Remember?

Well screw you then, I vote for myself.

<3

malakian said:
That last round was beautiful.

Icepick has failed to deliver on his promises of nudes of the past hot female posters, so GG gets my vote.

I'd like to see you go against used.

Icepick

you know i'm more than positive that this match ups lost, and not out of bad sportsmanship, but rather a less lopsided lean to whoever has the more humourous name, I would like to suggest for perhaps future matches, or next years grumble, that there be a minimum of six months exposure to GR before you can vote (vote, not enter)

Icepick said:
you know i'm more than positive that this match ups lost, and not out of bad sportsmanship, but rather a less lopsided lean to whoever has the more humourous name

Perhaps, but doesn't a humorous name show a little something about that person? People may not know me, but they can figure some things out from my name.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod