GRumble - Year 5

I vote Piracer, Used has this won but sinse he feels hes gotta take into account voting for himself that's pretty weak.

I predict maca to win this whole thing anyways, because everyone would give their balls up for him just because hes the hot shot of GR.

Robmiester said:
I vote Piracer, Used has this won but sinse he feels hes gotta take into account voting for himself that's pretty weak.

I predict maca to win this whole thing anyways, because everyone would give their balls up for him just because hes the hot shot of GR.

Haha, youre still as much of a douchebag as you were a few months ago.

Robmiester said:

Heh, where did that come from? Didn't I lose last years and Blackstar won? By the way is your registration date in order Rob?

I'll vote used.

Sam

It's not like I'd mess with anyone because they don't vote for me. Besides, I only just scraped through my round with Joker.

Sam

MrHimashi said:
Robmiester said:

Haha, youre still as much of a douchebag as you were a few months ago.

its not only to you so you shouldn't feel special either.

Rob, piracer voted for himslef too, so I don't know what you're getting at.

I advance to Round 2.

Today's Match:
Tyrranis vs. Icepick

I vote Tyrranis.

Still love Icepick, though.

only someone as hated as me can lose to a guy who barley pops out of the sony forum

i vote myself so rob can call me weak

I vote for Icepick also, But I think it's a given that Icepick would vote for himself and Tyrannis would vote for himself, so I think it would be pointless just to even be able to vote for yourself. That's all I'm saying, but if you guys feel the need to make a difference, which will make no difference, go ahead.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle