GRumble 2012: And the Winners are...

Despite the lower end totals, because people abstain, this round had the largest number of voters (19).

Everybody knows that 37 is bigger than 31. This explains why Gunner37 > Eyebrowsbv31. Arithmetic. Is there anything it doesn't do. Gunner37 wins, 10-7.

Shaft got 5 stars on the new GR rating scale, but Dan makes the rules around here and got 13 stars. danielrbischoff wins, 13-5.

Sooo...Singles Group Rankings, 1 match in, 2 matches left. Still anybody's game.

Group Brand
1. WickedLiquid (3 pts, 13 votes for)
2. Gunner37 (3 pts, 10 vf)
3. HK-47 (3 pts, 9 vf)
4. TheJx4 (0 pts, 7 vf, 9 va)
5. Eyebrowsbv31 (0 pts, 7 vf, 10 va)
6. Schimmel (0 pts, 3 vf)

Group Mouth
1. danielrbischoff (3 pts, 13 vf)
2. used44 (3 pts, 10 vf, 6 va)
3. De-Ting (3pts, 10 vf, 8 va)
4. Wes (0 pts, 8 vf)
5. LinksOcarina (0 pts, 6 vf)
6. Shaft (0 pts, 5 vf)

I hope you all understand that. If you don't come ask me after class. There are basically three points in the Singles Round Robin where I can give you rankings (the last being the final rankings). It works because everyone has the same number of matches. There will be two of these instances for the Tag Team (the last being the final rankings).

On to the Tag Team Match!

No words of power can affect the men with no name, but just barely. Green_Lantern/used44 wins, 9-8.

Next Round
Bretimus_v2
vs.
cyberjim2000

UrbanMasque
vs.
UghRochester

LONK - LinksOcarina/NickKmet
vs.
RandomSelect - Schimmel/Wes

C'mon guys, let's vote. Abstaining is for namby-pamby wimps who pussy foot around, too scared to offend lest it lose them a vote. This is the GRumble, not a tea party. Just sayin'.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle