GRumble 2012: And the Winners are...

Based on everyone else's votes so far... Bretimus_v2.
Toronto? lol. CyberGunner.

xnzYm.jpg

Bretimus_v2 said:
That is soooo not how it went down. I just felt 13 was a pretty shi**y turnout.

But 13 is my birthdate </3

How can you not know these things? Next you'll say you forgot our night in Tijuana where we- oh right, we were never supposed to speak of that.

Results, hot off the presses!

It's never fun to see teammates fight, but even more so when there is name-calling and hair-pulling. Luckily there was none of that here. Daniel smote Bretimus_v2. That's right...smote. But then there were manly tears...because they knew they must still carry on as a team. danielrbischoff wins, 8-6.

Right out of the gate, T-Rex landed five votes in a row. CyberGunner just couldn't keep up after that. I mean, they tried to...but it was just too much to overcome. TORONTO-Saurus Rex wins, 9-5.

The hour is upon us...FINALS!!!!
For almost a month now, we have been pounding away, placing showdown after showdown between ourselves in order to find who is the strongest amongst ourselves. Each of these contestants and teams has braved, five matches and pressed forward, fighting to get to this moment.

MattAY
vs.
danielrbischoff

Both part of the mod staff, both hilarious guys. Matt had a perfect 3-0 in the Round Robin, while daniel had more votes for. This is a huge match up between two forum giants.

Next Gen
emulator-xbox360.jpg

vs.
TORONTO-Saurus Rex
wigflipsaywhat1.jpg

Another huge match up, and even more surprising is the fact that it's a match up that we've already seen! The last time it ended in a tie, but that can't happen again.

Vote with power!

Myself, Matt is the Juggernaut, bitch. Gotta do it.

Next Gen, although I just asked Wicked if I should move to Toronto should a republican be president next year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod