GR Twitter???

Sounds

Rookie
so when is Game revolution doing a twitter? i want all my GR updates on my phone via text. it would increase traffic and everyone else is doing it.

so why not?????

this dumb trend is already failing. Twitter lost 40% of its membership last week, cos everyone realised that they have lives

LinksOcarina said:
Yeah please.....no twitter. I don't really want to know when Blake is pooping.

Everyone wants to know when I take a poop. That's it! GR is getting a twitter just so we can tell everyone when we have bowel movements. :lol:

Blake_Morse said:
LinksOcarina said:

Everyone wants to know when I take a poop. That's it! GR is getting a twitter just so we can tell everyone when we have bowel movements. :lol:

Sigging....

Longo_2_guns said:
Because it's a dumb trend that will last all of 2 months.

Except its been going strong for over a year.

I enjoy Twitter updates, the concept is pretty neat and doing an RSS Feed into a twitter for review and preview updates isn't a bad idea.

What I'm tired of are people trying to make cool things uncool just so they can be different.

LinksOcarina said:
Blake_Morse said:
LinksOcarina said:

Sigging....
Ladies and girls, Links just changed his signature.

keepithowitis said:
Lethean, did you catch the Madster for this Raptr thing? Jesus christ and the virgin mary.

Huh? Not quite kid. Calm down.

I just figured instead of making a topic about it in the GM section and having one in misc, I'd simply post it here.

Since the majority of people who sign up for Twitter don't tweet the popularity is grossly overstated. Honestly, we shouldn't need to be kept that up-to-date with stuff. And if you really do need to just set your email to update on your phone and have GR send you a message each time something new comes up.

i have seen raptr, we had the president of the compnay, dennis fong, on the podcast a while back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod