Let's do the time warp again

Trippysmurf

Rookie
So I was minding my own business, adding Game Revolution reviews to Wikipedia in order to increase awareness of the site, and I decided to go back to the forums.

Well, some how I went back in time as seen below:

2593913896_25dc0d7af6.jpg

The date says today's date in the upper left. The column on the right says May 28. Is this a common occurrence to anyone else?

I recall Duke admitting that there's a problem with the time on the forums. Most notably are the incidents where one member posts after a second member and yet it appears before the second members post.

Speaking of the Wikipedia article, that article is a disgrace! No wonder it's tagged for deletion.
There are way too many headings and sections, and way too much superfluous information. Can somebody take it upon themselves to help cleaning it up? I'll work at it myself, but I tend to lose interest in things easily.

masterchris said:
Speaking of the Wikipedia article, that article is a disgrace! No wonder it's tagged for deletion.
There are way too many headings and sections, and way too much superfluous information. Can somebody take it upon themselves to help cleaning it up? I'll work at it myself, but I tend to lose interest in things easily.
It was changed that way AFTER it was tagged.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod