GR Productions Present Metal Gear Solid - That's a Wrap!

danielrbischoff said:
Are_you_a_wizard8-s353x360-149174.jpg

Wow.. good guess.

WINRAR!

Seriously guys?!

No Jack Nicholas? Dennis Hopper? Clint Eastwood? Tommy Lee? Ed Harris? Richard Gere? Harrison Ford? Gary Oldman?

..cmon guys..

Sorry, Urbz. Yesterday was soul-sapping, I was coming back in here to suggest one.

5h1a38I.jpg

Ed Harris

But let's be honest, at the end of the day, him and the codec crew are doing their prinicipal shooting in a 10 by 10 room.

1279082592656.jpg

Bret: dat image size

danielrbischoff said:
My production studio also suggests Ed Harris and we will pull funding if this he's not cast.

This is what I'm talking about! This is what this thread should be! Ok, now we're getting somewhere. I'm sure we can make an agreement on Ed if we agree to keep CGI to a minimum. That sound reasonable?

If we were working with Dreamworks this would wind up an animated movie and it would be Ed Harris as THE VOICE OF Colonel Campbell. All CGI.

Ok so tensions are high.

I'm willing to put this into a dead heat between Ed Harris and John Locke. Both of which I think would do an outstanding job. Are either parties willing to get their guy locked into another roll maybe less prestigious? I would like to wrap this pick up tonight.

Daniel maybe there is another talent your agency represents that might fit one of the still open rolls.

We'll continue working with the project only if Ed Harris can appear as John Locke's father in a scene setting up the character as a child. And he has to have a speaking role!

danielrbischoff said:
We'll continue working with the project only if Ed Harris can appear as John Locke's father in a scene setting up the character as a child. And he has to have a speaking role!

We'll have the writers get right on that. No garuntee that that scene will make it into the final cut.

Money-Handshake.jpg

what do ya say, Dan?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod