Gaming Chairs

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Does anyone else use a gaming chair? Right now I have a Pyramat 2500W that I got for Christmas. It's nice, not extremely comfortable because there is a big speaker in back and it could just use an extra centimeter of padding. It came with this wireless audio device, but there was always a little static so I just use wires.

A sparse wooden chair found in the dump, and I am most serious about that, it was cleaned thoroughly there... but don't know why, it's a pain in many senses.

The floor is actually more comfortable, as I also sleep on the floor.

Man. With how into games Longo proves himself to be, I keep picturing him as being fat. But I don't think you are, are you Longo you deceptive little minx!

LetheanDreams said:
Man. With how into games Longo proves himself to be, I keep picturing him as being fat. But I don't think you are, are you Longo you deceptive little minx!
Actually, no. In fact, I was very underweight up until last year, when I started hitting the gym.

It actually is pretty ridiculous when it's not even super comfortable because of its specializations. :( Form and function should mix, but chairs are already designed perfectly fine without shoving a time machine in it.

Longo_2_guns said:
Does anyone else use a gaming chair? Right now I have a Pyramat 2500W that I got for Christmas. It's nice, not extremely comfortable because there is a big speaker in back and it could just use an extra centimeter of padding. It came with this wireless audio device, but there was always a little static so I just use wires.
I have one of those!

Longo_2_guns said:

Is the gaming chair that you are talking about similiar to the one on "40 Year-Old Virgin"?

No, i dont have an uber chair that messages my ass that syncs with the shooting sounds in COD 4. Instead i sit on the floor when i play the ps2, sadly it ruins my back and hurts my ass.

i run a random leather chair, with 400w of sub attached to the legs.
it currently doesn't wheel anywhere, because ALL of the wheels have fallen off, and i'm too lazy to fix it.

i reckon it'd be more fun to fashion my own gaming chair than to buy one. basically all i'd need is lots of padding, a controller holder, and a cool box for beer and coke in the arm rest.

I have a big stuffed monkey that I sit on, and its quite comfortable. By the way, like the new avatar Longo

I have basically the same chair as you do Longo. I must say, it kicks a lot of ass. It's very comfortable for long time gaming.

When you're at the point where you spend so much time gaming that you need to buy special expensive chairs, you may have a problem...

I just use a comfortable office chair but with nowhere to put my feet I could do with getting something lower to the floor. Bugger paying money for it though, I'll just sit on a cushion.

Sam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod