Gaming aaaaall night long, baby.

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
What is the last game you stayed up all night playing? Were you trying to beat a certain level, or were you just so enchanted that you lost track of time? Do you do this regularly?

I think the last game I lost sleep over was Mass Effect. Like, two nights in a row.

I don't do that very often though.

Ive done it twice. First was Final Fantasy 8, and second was Tales of Symphonia.

Such magical times!

EDIT: 3 times! I forgot Zelda: Wind Waker! That was with a buddy though, we had a TV and console each and were both playing our own personal gaming session in the same room, with about 20 cans of coke zero each.

Never done a all nighter :( Have I missed something? I get too tired easily and caffeine doesn't seem to help me at all, it just makes me more sleepier (and gives me gas). My record is to 4 am playing Swat 4 co-op multiplayer, but then on a loading screen I quickly laid back on my bed and fell asleep.

I think the last game to keep me up all night was StarCraft. A bunch of us started playing around 9 or so and eventually it was 5am. We kept relocating to different rooms and switching things to make it more interesting. It was a fun night/morning.

I don't really stay up too late playing games too often unless it involves groups of people. It's more fun that way.

World of Wacraft

When a group I was in did about 3 - 4 dungeons with no pause inbetwen. Had a lot of new gear and many quests completed but how long that took I didn't really know, I just know that the sun was starting to poke into my eyes when I fell asleep. :)

Edit: Typo

One game multiple times over the summer: World of Warcraft. My God everything happens at night and raids are all the more fun when you're up at 5AM running on Mountain Dew. Oh how I don't miss those days.

World of warcraft definatly I got little to no sleep for over a year. One of the reasons I quit.

For a while there I was playing it till 6AM every night.... uhhh... so ashamed....

hello, my name is lentium and i was addicted to wow. I've been sober since the x-pac.

Yeah, last time I played all night was when my ex and I were playing WoW together. We would frequently stay up all night playing.

I guess the most recent "longest" I've played a game was the Rockband 2 party I went to the other night. We played for about 6 hours.

I'm getting old.

Mass Effect. I played it for a couple days almost without sleep, which was dissapointing because it only took a couple days to beat. It was engrossing though. WoW sucked whilst I was raiding since our Guild was primarily composed of ppl on the East Coast and I live in Italy...

I beat God of War II in one continuous, uninterrupted sitting. I answered the phone as "Hello, this is Kratos" for a week afterwards. Recently, I've been playing D&D at a friend's house from 11 pm to 7 am. The drives home have been interesting.

Only all nighters I have pulled were for online games. Mostly PC also.

I remember when I got my 360 I played PDZ for hourrrrrs on live.

Almost every game that I own and have beat were once done in all nighters, but I feel way too guilty anymore to stay away from working for that long, so haven't done it in months. :(

Online games aside, I've played CoD4, Diablo, Oblivion, Gauntlet, Final Fantasy and Jak & Daxter well into the next morning.

I used to do it all the time over summer breaks for Everquest, Day of Defeat (once played day of defeat with my cousin for 26 straight hours), KOTOR for Xbox, Forza 2, Diablo 2 (again with cousin). My fiance is pissed at me because i miss pulling them all nighters for games and I told her when Fallout 3 comes out, its gonna happen.

My greatest moment during all-night gaming. Me and my cousin were playing Everquest, we were on hour 22 straight i think, fueld by beer and mountain dew, and back then you could drop money on the ground (to get rid of weight for the monks). Anyways we on a boat, and my guy is drunk in game too, and drops a copper coin off the side, me and him think we need it back and next thning you know we jump off and the screw does a blue vortex thing and we have to petition GM. When they got us out, we said thanks and tried giving him in-game ale that i crafted myself. Just the ridiculousness of it all involving a copper coin and the sleep depervation... one of those you had to be there

I know my very first all-night game was freaking Runescape... back in like 5th grade. I'm so happy I quit that thing. Besides that, I only go for an all-nighter if I have friends over. There's not much fun just going on it by yourself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle