Games you love but don't want your friends to see you play

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by used44, Jun 20, 2008.

1. sparky87

sparky87 Rookie

Yes it is awesome but I'm also a 21 year old male, and people tend to tease you when they hear that.

2. schimmel

schimmel Rookie

Pokemon is definitely a guilty pleasure, but I got a black DS so does that make up for it? The other one has to be the great, allmighty WoW simply because you don't understand it if you've never played and when you go clean you hate it.

3. Sounds

Sounds Rookie

so? im 23.. i've been playing pokemon since i was 12..

4. Sodbuster

Sodbuster Rookie

I had quite a few games for my PS2 that I didn't play around friends, like Disgaea or Romance of the Three Kingdoms. I don't really have any on the PC, but then again my friends are all nerds like me lol.

5. gunther007

gunther007 Rookie

Kingdom Hearts 1 &2 are very good,but my friends will never know i play them.

6. LinksOcarina

LinksOcarina Rookie

I used to be ranked at it, and I still play it. Nothing wrong with the game, but it has a stigma of being a game for kids.

7. druglord

druglord Novice

Don't worry, you're not alone. xD

What happend, my friend got both versions. If you would guess, got pearl. lol
    Being 17 and everything seen playing with my friend whos 14.
    It's bit embarrssing. xD
    But at least I got a manly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs black DS.

EDIT: I tried to put the link on the word "manly". I'm noob.

8. MagnusNordir

MagnusNordir Guest

EVE online...I swore to several people in my immediate vicinity I quit months ago after nearly beating my ex-gf over it. Long story short, I was docked in a station in high-sec in my faction fit raven with T2 rigs, and a full set of +4 implants, camped by some guys that wardecced my corp. I wait for my corp mates to arrive, but they're like 4 jumps away so I run to the toilet. My gf needs to check her mail or some shit, can't figure out how to FUCKING ALT-TAB out of the game and instead presses the undock button, serving my ~1,5 billion ISK worth of stuff plus 25m SP clone to the fuckers. I know this sounds fucking retarded, but I've pretty much had the worst raging of my life there, the bitch ran away crying. So anyway, just like her, my family totally couldn't understand how much this meant to me, so I had to promise them to quit the game, which I really didn't, so now I can't play it in front of them. Also, I've learned to always lock my pc if I have to step away from it despite telling everyone to stay the fuck away from it.

9. Astaroth001

Astaroth001 Rookie

you are 23, in 97 you started playing right? which was the first? the kinda Tamagochi crap or which?

10. Tylzen

Tylzen Rookie

The Sims 2...
    It is just not a guy game, but I am still facinated by it.

But when I got friends over, then I would rather show them, Manhunt or something filled with gore :D

11. Astaroth001

Astaroth001 Rookie

SNES Power Rangers game (based on the first series), I freaking like that game, I think is one of the best beat 'em up for the SNES, you play like human, at the middle of the stage you turn into Ranger form and the last 3 stages you fight as the big robot

12. gerardGH

gerardGH Rookie

Viva Piñata