Games you love but don't want your friends to see you play

Sounds said:
pokemon is like... the best RPG game ever.. idk why some of you are afraid of admitting you play it... i play it... you should all embrace it..
Yes it is awesome but I'm also a 21 year old male, and people tend to tease you when they hear that.

Pokemon is definitely a guilty pleasure, but I got a black DS so does that make up for it? The other one has to be the great, allmighty WoW simply because you don't understand it if you've never played and when you go clean you hate it.

sparky87 said:
Sounds said:
pokemon is like... the best RPG game ever.. idk why some of you are afraid of admitting you play it... i play it... you should all embrace it..
Yes it is awesome but I'm also a 21 year old male, and people tend to tease you when they hear that.

so? im 23.. i've been playing pokemon since i was 12..

I had quite a few games for my PS2 that I didn't play around friends, like Disgaea or Romance of the Three Kingdoms. I don't really have any on the PC, but then again my friends are all nerds like me lol.

Sounds said:
sparky87 said:
Sounds said:

I used to be ranked at it, and I still play it. Nothing wrong with the game, but it has a stigma of being a game for kids.

Lateralus said:
Pokemans.

I started playing the emulated version early this year. Got really stuck into it, then my little sister got Pearl on her pink DS.

I snatched that up (because she sucked at it), and I'm playing to this day. I'd be embarrassed to be seen with it.

Don't worry, you're not alone. xD

What happend, my friend got both versions. If you would guess, got pearl. lol
Being 17 and everything seen playing with my friend whos 14.
It's bit embarrssing. xD
But at least I got a manly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs black DS.

EDIT: I tried to put the link on the word "manly". I'm noob.

EVE online...I swore to several people in my immediate vicinity I quit months ago after nearly beating my ex-gf over it. Long story short, I was docked in a station in high-sec in my faction fit raven with T2 rigs, and a full set of +4 implants, camped by some guys that wardecced my corp. I wait for my corp mates to arrive, but they're like 4 jumps away so I run to the toilet. My gf needs to check her mail or some shit, can't figure out how to FUCKING ALT-TAB out of the game and instead presses the undock button, serving my ~1,5 billion ISK worth of stuff plus 25m SP clone to the fuckers. I know this sounds fucking retarded, but I've pretty much had the worst raging of my life there, the bitch ran away crying. So anyway, just like her, my family totally couldn't understand how much this meant to me, so I had to promise them to quit the game, which I really didn't, so now I can't play it in front of them. Also, I've learned to always lock my pc if I have to step away from it despite telling everyone to stay the fuck away from it.

Sounds said:
sparky87 said:
Sounds said:

you are 23, in 97 you started playing right? which was the first? the kinda Tamagochi crap or which?

The Sims 2...
It is just not a guy game, but I am still facinated by it.

But when I got friends over, then I would rather show them, Manhunt or something filled with gore :D

SNES Power Rangers game (based on the first series), I freaking like that game, I think is one of the best beat 'em up for the SNES, you play like human, at the middle of the stage you turn into Ranger form and the last 3 stages you fight as the big robot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod