Games you hate that "everyone" loves

Runescape played for 1 year, was in some cave iwth a dragon, died lost all my armor and stuff. Pissed me off never played again.
Kingdom Hearts and mario games.

MGS2.

Well I dont hate it but I dont like it either. I liked the beginning where you played as snake but the entire raiden part was a huge practive of repitition. Back and forth, back and forth... ugh. I dont think that story was the best either. Actually I thought it was just plain flat out stupid.

I'm also with Baldrick on FFVII. It isnt a horrible game but I dont think it is nowhere as great as people made it out to be. I found FFVIII to be much better.

Frozen said:
MGS2.

Well I dont hate it but I dont like it either. I liked the beginning where you played as snake but the entire raiden part was a huge practive of repitition. Back and forth, back and forth... ugh. I dont think that story was the best either. Actually I thought it was just plain flat out stupid.

I think if you smoked a big joint with Hideo Kojima, you'd understand the game a bit better!

Frozen said:
MGS2.

I'm the same way. I look for two things in a game:
1. A well thought out and intriguing plotline.
2. A big freaking pile o' guns.

I find that most games I play have the latter. Like Armored Core. That's the kind of game where you say "To heck with the story, give me the giant fighting robots!"

I've hated Halflife for quite some time now because whenever I try to install the damn thing it always seems as if my comp isn't good enough!

Madden and March Madness for sports I hate. I also don't like games like Pokemon or Yu Gi Oh, those collecting games.

Ragnarok...ugh, really, the sprites are fun to watch for like, 5 minutes or so, but after that you're just doing the exact same thing over and over. In fact I would say I hate every single MMO game, it's as if the point of the game is to lose time and money.

How about every sequel to any good game in general that decides to dumb itself down for new (noob) players.

For Example:
Lumines II
Devil May Cry 2
Deus Ex: The Invisible War

and last but not least (I know I'm going to get flamed for this):
God of War

The graphics were nice and the story was interesting but the fighting system was too simple. I felt like all I had to do was mash the Square button and it would be an automatic win.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle