Game you rediscovered

digglerinc said:
Lentium said:
One game I always come back to is X-Com: UFO Defence. it does not matter how many years go by, how "bad" the graphics may seem; its just damn fun.
Every year I play it, and a good month is dedicated to it.

x-com is an all time favorite. you must be an old school gamer like me. I also love syndicate, dune II, and x-wing. I recently discovered the emulation software for Amiga games on my pc. Don't know if you ever sat in front of one of those, but there are some great games that i recently revisited:

Wings
Crown of Ardania
Tv sports Football & Basketball
Speedball 2

mmm great games!

i miss those games like xwing, wing commander, etc.

As for a game i rediscovered, STREETS OF RAGE haha!

Ive also discovered some classic games thanks to these forums, like X-com (how the hell do i play this game haha?); Zork and System shock (don't know how i missed this one)

Watched my girlfriend play God of War, so I popped in Devil May Cry to show her a real hack and slash game :D

I love that series. I hope DMC4 will come out for the computer...unless it already has, then I shall get it now lol.

I recently had a relapse and went back to my diablo 1 addiction. I thought I was clean, but nooooo, I just had to go to hell one more time.

*EDIT- crap, I didn't realize how big of a bump that was. My apologies.*

Any Metal Slug game. I hadn't played number 3 until a few weeks ago when my 360 broke and I "borrowed" my friend's original Xbox. Really is amazing: the music, the art direction, everything.
But as for really classic? I found the first Alone in the Dark game as abandonware. First game that really made me lose sleep. Funny thing that the controls are not THAT far off from the newer Resident Evil games...
Oh, and I want want WANT Dark Castle.

Yokiro said:
Spider-Man and Venom: Maximum Carnage, I found my SNES that has a hole in the side because I kicked it in a fury when I was like 8, and that game, and I just had tons of fun with it, being surprised it worked at all. It's more fun than Marvel Ultimate Alliance for sure, and it's much older.

Damn I use to play dat s*it everyday ! Wow, brought back some memories there.

I'm playing pac man online right now. The more you win the more addictive it gets. Gotta get that fruit !

team fortress. the orginal half life mod, god the hours i have spent on that game has a engineer just setting up turrets and watching the carnage.

I got two. Gemfire for the SNES and tetris. I have been competing with my buddy mark over who can get to level 10 the fastest and that fink keeps beating me by a minute. but i been playing gemfire recently cause i went on a camping trip with my folks. they haven't seen me in a while and i remember why i stay away from them. I played it for half the week (at night that is).

Just rediscovered my love for the Wonderswan and NGPC, so been trying to get myself going on some of those titles. Gunpey and Cardfighters Clash FTW!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod