Game Collecting

Ok, in the interest of Mattays demands, I decided to do this test run first for my Nintendo 64 Collection.

DSCF0026.jpg

The system is a first generation one, and the black controller is the only one that has survived this long too. I also lost my original memory card, both of those were bought years later. And the other two controllers were bought used, giving me three. I have no idea where my rumble pack is, but I found the GB reader, which was used for Pokemon Stadium.

DSCF0030.jpg

Ok now, every game except Ogre Battle 64 and Conkers Bad Fur Day are from my original collection of what I bought back in the day, or what was given to me. Those are the ones to survive this long basically. At the end of the pictures I will have a full list of games for you all.

DSCF0031.jpg

Some of the games here are re-buys from my original collection, which include,Banjo-Kazooie, Goldeneye, Space Station: Silicon Valley and F-Zero X. Each I owned for a period, but either lost them or had them stolen from me. The rest I got at various gamestop sales for cheap, because they were games I rented a lot and figured I might as well own them finally. Note the poor condition on most of the games. I always take care of my stuff to the best of my abilities.

Now for some close ups of everything.

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0035.jpg

DSCF0033.jpg

DSCF0038.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

And thats pretty much it. The 22 games is all I have left, but they are some of the best 22 games on the system. I am, however, missing my original copy of Ocarina of Time, and I need to buy one again...plus I am missing original copies of Harvest Moon 64, Donkey Kong 64, and Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire. I was looking at prices online for them, and some of them (Harvest Moon in Particular) are pretty fucking expensive. Full list is as follows.

Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Tooie
Blast Zone
Conkers Bad Fur Day
Doom 64
F-Zero X
Goldeneye 007
Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party
Mortal Kombat 4
Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber
Perfect Dark
Pokemon Snap
Pokemon Stadium
Shadowman
Space Station: Silicon Valley
Star Fox 64
Star Wars: Episode One Racer
Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros.
Turok

Your composition rank...Acetastic.

Mainly because the Banjo games are opposite each other and I KNOW that's not a mistake ;).

No OoT either?! You need that in any N64 collection! Although if what I see is true in your last picture, then the Link to the Past in the SNES will suffice big time.

Consider that a preview of what is to come....

and I have a copy of OOT on Gamecube, so OOT on the N64 is not a high priority, but it's still on the list.

Oh, and I implore everyone to share your pics and opinions too.I plan on making a new thread about this in the forum, where we can just post all of our stuff there. Look for it tonight if you want to participate.

Old games/consoles don't work for me.
My LCD is too damn big and old to work without component cables.
EG; if i use the wii without component cables, you can't see ANYTHING.

Thus, my entire pre-2001 game collection is all on my Laptop, using emulators.
Only thing that's not?
N64, of course!

Have a black 1999 one (gen 2?)
2 controllers (1 black, 1 pokemon)
Rumble Pak, Expansion Pak, S-Video
OoT, MM, Conkers, Goldeneye, Star Wars Racer, Perfect Dark, Pokemon Stadiu, Pokemon Snap, Turok.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod