Funniest game.

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Before today I would have said Portal, but I just started playing Penny Arcade Adventures: Episode 1. I may be biased, because I'm a huge fan of PA and I love Jerry Holkin's dialogue. I just don't see how you can not laugh your ass off at that.

Yeah, Portal was funny but other than that, I haven't played any genuinely funny games. The only ones I can think of is any of the Ratchet & Clank games.

Conker's Bad Fur Day had some funny bits in it. As a Simpsons fan I enjoyed The Games humor.

I found Bard's Tale pretty funny. It was the only reason I actually beat it, the game itself was not very good.

Rachet and Clank is funny, but my favourite is Jak 2 & 3 (Daxter wasn't that funny in the first)

Portal also scores very very high in my list of awsomeness, agreeing on all that has already been said earlier in this post. Conker's bad fur day also belongs in that list. However I think maybe the most fun I have ever had in a game would be Earth Worm Jim.

to name a feew.. conkers bad fur day, oddworld, wii strongbad games, earthworm jim, southpark games, Leisure Suit Larry games, and seaman.

The old Crash Bandicoot antics were the best. Like when you loose a life for getting your pants cut off.

And Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-EDventures. 'Cause let's face it, Ed, Edd n Eddy is hi-larious.

"You guys push me, and I'll break the stuff with my head."

De-Ting said:
The old Crash Bandicoot antics were the best. Like when you loose a life for getting your pants cut off.

And Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-EDventures. 'Cause let's face it, Ed, Edd n Eddy is hi-larious.

"You guys push me, and I'll break the stuff with my head."

I still watch the cartoon sometimes. Gotta' love Ed: Oh, rub it out, rub it out, rub it out. Then we have: Yum, yum bubblegum! And my favorite: This is a drawing or Rolf just getting eaten by the x - rayed mutated dinosaur bus driver!

Fun times. :D

^Oh! I forgot about Conker's Bad Fur Day!!! I still know all the words to The Great Mighty Poo song

The classic GTAs were hilarious. There was a button solely for making your character burp and fart. The PS2/Xbox GTAs weren't bad either, but 4 is just too damn serious. However, Saints Row made me laugh my ass off more than a few times, and from the look of it, Saints Row 2 is full of even more over-the-top humor.

I also agree with the Ratchet and Clank, Jak, and Crash Bandicoot series.

No More Heroes was funny in a very immature manchild way, and the sense that the main character is a mockery of almost all video game nerds.

Also, last but definitely not least, GODHAND!!! Holy shit this game is funny. It's also one of the best PS2 games I have ever played, I recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it. Just be warned, it is one hard fucking game.

I laughed a lot playing the Secret of Monkey Island. Some pretty classic moments and hilarious dialogue. You win duels not through how good you are at fighting, but how good you are at insulting the other guy! That's not the funniest part of the game either, just what came to mind first.

Conker's Bad Fur Day was awesome. Although I don't remember too much since I played the N64 version when it first came out.

And the original Resident Evil has become the funniest game ever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle