Black Friday gaming deals!

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
http://www.gamerevolution.com/features/ ... eals-guide

Anybody shopping for themselves or their loved ones? I'll be checking Amazon all day, trying to catch their lightning deals before they sell out, but I haven't had much luck with that lately. I also just bought LEGO: LOTR for my brother who is a huge LOTR fan and who hasn't played a Lego game since Star Wars 2.

I've also got my eye on XCOM at Walmart. I've been waiting for a deal on that game for what feels like forever. But I really don't want to go to Walmart tonight (or anywhere; love shopping online). I just may make the trip though. Maybe get a giant jar of generic mayonnaise while I'm at it, or whatever else people buy at Walmart.

I don't have Black Friday but if it's anything like I've seen on TV I don't see the appeal.

I'd prefer not to come home with a size 10 shoeprint indented into the side of my face.

used44 said:
Oh, it's not really that bad.

Yeah it really isn't....I've been thinking about the Walmart Xcom too along with Forza Horizon and Dishonored....i might have to work though.

danielrbischoff said:
I'm not buying anything this year. Gotta save up for a new computer.
lolwut?? Are you seriously considering waiting to buy a computer when all of the computers are on sale right now?

De-Ting said:
danielrbischoff said:
lolwut?? Are you seriously considering waiting to buy a computer when all of the computers are on sale right now?

Still have to be able to afford them even if they are on sale...

3183956_o.gif

I got a Wii U and I broke three noses!

thumbs-up.gif

danielrbischoff said:

I thought you got some beast of a machine from alienware for free. What happened to that?

I think I'm going to buy Terreria. It's $3 and looks pretty cool. I always thought Minecraft was clunky and I really enjoy the snes-like pixel graphics in Terreria. Anybody play it? I'd like to get on it and play multiplayer, hopefully I can convince my roomie to play. I also got a new vacuum for my hairy ass dog.

Had my sister pick up Xcom for me from Walmart tonight. Tried to get NCAA 13 from Amazon but forgot about it until it was too late and didn't get one. That might be all I get actually.

Got a copy of Dishonored for only 25 bucks on Amazon as well as a great deal on an Xbox live gold membership card. And mint tea, I am happy. :D

My Walmart didn't have XCOM. :(

But so far, for myself, I got Dishonored and Madden 13 from Amazon ($25 each) and Forza Horizon from the MS Store ($15).

I was too lazy to wake up for the $15 Spec Ops lightning deal. I must have silenced my alarm.

YES. I love when Amazon adds unannounced games to the lightning deals. I just grabbed XCOM for $25 from them at the 8:10am deal.

But sadly I'm now out of store credit so I'm actually paying for any more games.

danielrbischoff said:
drathbone said:
danielrbischoff said:
I thought you got some beast of a machine from alienware for free. What happened to that?
Loaner.
We know you are, but what happened to the computer?

And I personally am looking at new computer stuff also. Ol' Toaster isn't as reliable as she used to be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133