Forget Naruto and Goldeneye Reloaded...

GRColin

Rookie
...Have you guys received your review copies of Skyrim or MW3 yet? I'm sure MW3 will receive an A- and Skyrim either the same or an A but I'm curious as to when we can anticipate reviews from you guys :).

I hope they both get A-'s. Because "a sequel must be better than the original in order to receive the same grade." And I'm really tired of all the A's that are being thrown out.

I'm sure Uncharted 3 was great, but I highly doubt it was truly revolutionary.

Skyrim review is on the admin side of the site right now!
We didn't get an early copy of Modern Warfare 3 but so far I've heard our reviewer thinks it's the "biggest disappointment of 2011."

What about Saint's Row the Third, will it be out with the game release next week?

It looks like pure unadulterated fun

Longo_2_guns said:
I hope they both get A-'s. Because "a sequel must be better than the original in order to receive the same grade." And I'm really tired of all the A's that are being thrown out.

I'm sure Uncharted 3 was great, but I highly doubt it was truly revolutionary.

How could you expect it to be?

Also, disappointment is a directly affected by how hyped you allow yourself to be for a game.

I agree. Any sane person would realize that MW3 isn't a disappointment because it was obviously going to just be nothing special. So the title of "most disappointing game" should really be for something more... unexpected.

Like, people are forgetting the early year duds that were oh so forgettable, thus why everyone forgot about them. Homefront. Dragon Age 2. Duke Nukem Forever. Those were way more disappointing.

Green_Lantern said:
What about Saint's Row the Third, will it be out with the game release next week?
Now that Nick is finished with the Skyrim review he's hard at work on the Saints Row: The Third review. I believe the embargo lifts on the 12th but I'm not sure if we'll have it up on that date exactly.

Longo_2_guns said:
I agree. Any sane person would realize that MW3 isn't a disappointment because it was obviously going to just be nothing special. So the title of "most disappointing game" should really be for something more... unexpected.

Like, people are forgetting the early year duds that were oh so forgettable, thus why everyone forgot about them. Homefront. Dragon Age 2. Duke Nukem Forever. Those were way more disappointing.
L.A. Noire. I played that game again the other week just to see if I felt the same way and now I just hate that game.

I'm sorry? Forget NARUTO?!

Can we ban this guy please - WAY over the line.

danielrbischoff said:
Longo_2_guns said:

L.A. Noire. I played that game again the other week just to see if I felt the same way and now I just hate that game.
You're a lying whore! You're just coming up with a game to cover up the fact you agreed with Longo about Duke Nukem Forever.
*backs out*
Sorry, sometimes you have to shake the tree to see what falls out.

danielrbischoff said:

Like the majority of most people, a mystery loses it's intrigue once you've solved it. I still think it's great, but it lacks replayability.

Bretimus_v2 said:
danielrbischoff said:

Like the majority of most people, a mystery loses it's intrigue once you've solved it. I still think it's great, but it lacks replayability.

This.

The first play through was fun. The second was still a bit fun. But then it lost all appeal.

Doesn't help the fact that when you reach the maximum level they give you 5 intuition points per case.

My biggest problem with LA Noire was the constant casing down the perp....Every time you came close to solving the case you better get runnin' cause the other guy sure is....Got annoying

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod