Fits like a Mitten

I'll be gone for a bit. going back to michigan (hence the title) to take care of my parents for a few weeks. mother has cancer and the old man broke his hip, so they need some help around there. So your forums will be free of me for a few weeks. I'll see you all when i get back. enjoy the fun.

Sorry to hear man, but where in MI will you be? Just asking because I'm from there and was wondering if you might wanna grab a drink or something while you're in town

schimmel said:
Sorry to hear man, but where in MI will you be? Just asking because I'm from there and was wondering if you might wanna grab a drink or something while you're in town

Man date

Wes, I don't know how this situation could have made me laugh, but it did. Congratulations.

GL Koala

well folks, i'm in michigan now, and thank you all for your support.

Schimmel, as pleasent as that sounds, i don't think i'd have the time for that, i'm gonna be a busy bear the next couple weeks, but thanks for the offer.

Get a twitter if you want to give live updates....Otherwise Stop double posting.

I hope your parents doing okay though.

Wow. Since when did we start complaining about double-post updates? Between this and the US and Canada suddenly hating each other, I don't know what the hell is going on anymore.

Glad to hear nobody died. I think that's something we can all be happy about.

Lethean said:
Get a twitter if you want to give live updates....Otherwise Stop double posting.

if you prefer, i can make a whole new thread, i mean after all, it's up to you good sir.

Just edit on the first post or something Koala. Have a live update post!

Good to know they're hunky...

and dory.

Lethean said:

His posts were a month apart... It is called bumping the topic.

Don't mind Leathen KRP, he is like the only person who moderates GR anymore. He needs a vacation :(

leathen does need a vacation, certainly. poor soul works too hard.

also, i was just too tired at the time to make a long post. 14 hour drive will do that to you.

(p.s. twitter sucks and is evil incarnate)

I guess my attempt at seeming like an overly strict moderator as a joke came off as seriousness :(. I don't care for a double post but if it's a thread about some dude's parents having cancer I won't actually care. Seriously Koala. I was just looking for a reason to make a lame joke about getting a twitter. Honest.

PS. Let us know if the cancer goes into remission.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod