FINALLY! Gameplay of GTA 4!

The cars still move weird. It looks like they spent Zero time on car physics. Also, I didn't know Fiddy Cent was the star of this game. Nigga got shot 9 times and kept punching.

/sigh. I am sure this game is going to be FANTASTIC, but those are just the two things I noticed right away.

Apparently there are a BUNCH of videos on Gametrailers right now.

I think alot of the weird movements and such can be attributed to n00b players. Not perfect like some previews would have you think, but it still looks great.

Actually in the March...? Edition of EGM they played it and said the same thing...the cars do have less traction now. It's supposed to feel pretty different but apparently it's just a small thing to get adjusted to.

Looks great though!

All of the GTAIV trailers and "Official Movies" on GameTrailers make me want to barf. The animations and framerate look terrible. The ONE exception to this is the Good, Lord, What are you doing? video, which is frickin awesome - movie trailer quality.

I think this has something to do with most trailers or ads for "nest gen" games, though. They always seem to look much better on your console, and feel better when you're the one controlling them,

Did you notice that he got a message from someone over Xbox live whilst he was playing. If that's not a review copy then someone's going to get in trouble :p!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod