FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Going there where the money is?

I'll judge when I'll see the comparisons. Though I am skeptic, console to PC ports usually just aren't good.

Shame. There are some games that are just mean to be played on PC's. :)

Well daddy is dead, and it's our own fault it will be made for consoles.

Maybe if PC gamers didn't fucking pirate everything, we'd get good games.

See, shit like this in the comments: "Thought I was going to buy this. Nah… Pirate bay it is."

PC gamers as a whole are selfish, elitist "me me me me" pricks. We expect the best but we don't deserve the best anymore; by taking the hard work of game developers, regardless of the profits they make (profits which come from the consoles), we shot ourselves in the foot. What the hell do you expect madster? It's like a car company that makes a 15k car and a 20k car, and the drivers of the 20k just steal it instead of buying it. Why would they make more expensive cars? They'll make the cheaper one look like it instead, and hope we won't steal again.

I say the above fully understanding that I can be considered part of that group, even though I don't pirate.\

We're the cunts, not them.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Maybe if PC gamers didn't f****** pirate everything, we'd get good games.

See, s*** like this in the comments: "Thought I was going to buy this. Nah… Pirate bay it is."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm stoked for this game now more than ever. Let me finish what you were saying, maddy:

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHH!!!!

...seriously, you're worried for nothing.

Hmmm, eyebrows speaks strong truths. And bitch all you want but like GL said...Oblivion is an amazing time sink.

Bethesda does a fine job of supporting both consoles and PCs. The "more accessible" comment isn't as terrible as the dreaded "appeal to a broader audience" card.

Diabolus said:
I don't see what the big deal. The PC community is just going to mod the shit out of it anyway.
what he said. Oblivion PC gotten lots of bugs after launch and even more after patch. But thanks to the modding community, it was all fixed and it even gotten better.

Now if the news said we are gonna make modding community illegals, THAT's an issue. But till then, any PC game can be fix with a little modding. Still a PC buy for me.

Longo_2_guns said:
Did you not see this coming? I mean, really? Really?
I expect this sort of shit from Bioware these days, but Bethesda? Really?

Lien, that's half the problem. I'm 99.9% sure it will be a shit, buggy port of game design for console players (IE, it's going to be dumbed the fuck down) and they'll expect the community to fix it all with unofficial patches.

I'm pissed off now. I was originally going to just buy it straight away without caring, but now i'm gonna have torrent it to see if it's any good first. I'm betting it won't be, and i'll end up waiting for it to go on sale waiting for proper patches - just like i did with Oblivion, which i ended up buying for like $30.

madster111 said:

I'm pissed off now. I was originally going to just buy it straight away without caring, but now i'm gonna have torrent it to see if it's any good first.
I'm betting it won't be, and i'll end up waiting for it to go on sale waiting for proper patches - just like i did with Oblivion, which i ended up buying for like $30.

PC gamers as a whole are selfish, elitist "me me me me" pricks.
facepalm.jpg

Look on the brightside, Madster. Atleast they're not blaming PC piracy and are making a PC version. Unlike... say... Epic, Ubisoft, or Rockstar.

Diabolus said:
I don't see what the big deal. The PC community is just going to mod the shit out of it anyway.

^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle