Favorite Video Game Cutscenes?

What up, milkshakes? So what are your favorite cutscenes from video games over the years? Most of mine are from Blizzard games, they put a lot of work into those.

The Battle of the Amerigo (was that it? The ones where the zergs attack the marines on the spaceship?)-Starcraft

Final Terran Speech-Starcraft

Both Intros-Warcraft III

Intro-World of Warcraft

Final Movie- Metal Gear Solid 3-Snake Eater

World of Warcraft intro.

Metal Gear Solid 2 - The scene near the end when Snake, Otocon and Raiden are walking out of the room, the slow motion effect...Music playing..Not sure if you know what scene Im talking about. In a Jerry Bruckheimer flick thatd be extremely cheesy but in MGS 2 it worked perfectly.

The end scene in Ocarina of Time...Man that was sad to me.

I'm sure the Resident Evil series, and Knights of The Old Republic series have some as well. I haven't played many single player games in awhile so I can't really say for certain.

All of RE4, MGS3, Oot, Windwaker and World of warcraft. I'm sure twilight princess and mgs4 will give us some dousys.

Alot from Tony Hawk's Underground 1

-New Jersey: eric: "Cmon, were desperate. Didn't you see us jump the bridge?" k
security stew: "Guess I was too busy stopping lying skate rats from sneaking in here and painting 'I am king of no pants' on the phone kiosks."
You: "What's the matter bacon bits? wake up on the wrong side of your mother this morning?" Then you make him have a heart attack.

-Tampa opening scene: "Well smartass, you can kiss yer little roller skatin contest goodbye. Unless your buddy here wants to do us some favors."

-Tampa, after you win the Tampa Am and bam says "Listen, that run was bull sh!t. No, in a good way, though."

*possible spoiler ahead*

-The alternate ending where you punch out eric and take back your hawaii footage. You get it by beating story mode and then playing up to the final mission again.

I love that game so much!

KotOR:
In the Dark Side storyline, when Revan and Bastila are talking to the Republic Admiral, while planning their betrayal of the Republic fleet to take over the Star Forge.

KotOR 2:
Kreia's explenation of her dark past.

FFX:
When Tidus and the gang crash Yuna's wedding.

Resident Evil 1 intro, the introduction of Quark in Lunar: SSSC, numerous MGS, MGS2 and MGS3 scenes, ballroom dancing in FFVIII plus the opening for FFVIII.

Devil May Cry 1= Confronting Mundis
Devil May Cry 3= Dante's Shop Scene
Metal Gear Solid 3= Ending *One of the only game moments to make me feel sad*
Chrono Trigger= End Where You See Everyone Back In Their Own Time
Resident Evil 3= The End Of Nemesis
FF3/6= Any Scene With Kefka

I really could go on all day, so many awesome scenes and so little time.

MGS3 ending, where Snake is at the grave, I still get goosebumps.
SH2 Spoilers in the hotel, so damn depressing and amazing once you figure it all out.
Scenes in God of War, so bloody, yet so satisfying... er, did that sound right?
MGS2, when Snake and Otacon hug, very touching.
Silent Hill, Lisa's walk. Still gets to me even now, powerful stiff.
FFX, Auron's flashbacks.
Ocarina of Time, Sheik reveals himself to be Zelda all along.
MGS, Master's last codec conversation!!

So many more, I could go on...

^
Uh, yeah. I guess I can't use the English-is-my-second-language-excuse on you, can I?

For me it is definitly down to 4 cutscenes

1)Legend Of Draggon when the Capture The "Child"
2)Price Of Persia when he puts of the Sand Wraith Mask
3)World OF Warcraft the nightelf druid intro
4)The Dahaka cutscenes of Prince of Persia

ok if i could remember that town in ffx, ud understand. When the sin attacks the town in the beginning of the game, the coastal town. idk i liked it

The final cutscene of F.E.A.R. God, that one cutscene is enough to inspire someone to make a movie based on the game... :D

rhodes30008 said:
/\Zanarkand.
What kind of FFX fan are you? :wink:

I don't think he's referring to the mega-city of Zanarkand when he talks about a little town. I don't remember the name either, but it's the town where Yuna does the water dance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133