Dual_fire.png

YEEES!!

Gun_fire.png

.........What the FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!!

Underworld.jpg

YEEEEEEEESS!!!!

arnold460.jpg

OH HELL YES!!!!

So to sum up - Happy Birthday Longo_2_Guns! May you have a fucking adrenaline-filled day full of cake and stuff.

Oh, one more thing:

beautiful-asian-girl-iphone-4-wallpaper-1.jpg

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!

The '2 guns' part of your name is always the focus. My gift to you is a celebration in the day of...Longo.

You start your day with a bike ride with cyclist Jeannie Longo
jeannie_longo_trophee_des_grimpeurs_2004.jpg

You end your ride at the museum to go view an art exhibit by Robert Longo.
LongoOriginals.jpg

While there, you meet fellow art enthusiast Major General Richard Longo.
MG%20Longo.jpg

Before you go out on the town, you press play on Goodbye Horses and apply your favorite Vincent Longo SPF 12 baby balm lipstick...
vincent-longo-baby-balm-lipstick-en.jpg

...and put on your finest Stacy Longo eco-fashion.
stacy-longo-on-styleta-537x402.jpg

Walking through the park towards the film district, you trip over some...bone I guess?
Osso_longo_regs.jpg

You dust yourself off and arrive at the premiere of actor Cody Longo's latest film.
Cody-cody-longo-15609411-386-594.jpg

After the movie it's a birthday dinner at Longo's!
Longo's_Rutherford.JPG

At dinner, Cody introduces you to model Mariah Longo.
5236226161_3eeac9e212.jpg

You promptly show her your two guns...
tumblr_m9lsysjK8B1rsf4uu.png

...in public in a family establishment.
Hoagland_Longo.jpg

Happy birthday, Longo!

▬▬▬▬Happy Birthday Longo

29m5509.jpg

I got you some Spring Training tickets. Is it cool if I borrow them though? Cubs vs Giants in AZ.

Thanks, you're the best.

Thanks guys. I'm currently too Irish to properly thank you, but I'll be sure to do that later tonight.

I totally just looked at the pictures and didn't read anything that was actually said. Happy birthday, man! Get slammed and pound some señoritas on all of our behalf!

I would post you a gift of guns or Asian women or a two pack of toothpaste, but images into these forums are such a fucking pain in the ass from an iPhone. Just know that you have received an e-gift from Ol' Shaner.

Longo_2_guns said:
Also, fittingly enough, I'm turning 22.

Man I'm old.

As someone who turned 33 on his last, I'm legally obligated to say 'Fuck you'. That aside though, again, happy birthday!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133