Drunken Gaming

pres50

Rookie
Allright so I'm pretty bored and need to know what games (only N64 and anything before that lol using emulators) are best to be played while drunk, in your opinons. Yes I'm serious.

lmao...i played gears of war drunk...lol, sooo fun...

but on n64, i played diddy racing and goldeneye on multiplayer drunk..lol no one killed anyone lmao

Drunken Driving/Racing games are always a good bet (better in the virtual realm than in real life!) but for N64 you cant go wrong with drunken Goldeneye multiplayer.

Fighting games are always a bit more fun while drunk. That is with friends, though. Not emulated, you fucking thief.

I usually just masturbate when I'm drunk so I can't help ya there pal...though I bet Mortal Kombat would be pretty fun while drunk.

I tend to fall asleep after a few drinks, so I'm not much good playin a game. Or driving, for that matter.

Tekken and fighting games with your buddies are by far the best games to play drunk. So if you have a fighting game, alcohol, and a buddy or two, you are guaranteed a good time.

i play Counter-Strike, and recently Insurgency drunk... first person shooters are the only way to go..

TK everything in site and hope an ADMIN is not around.

me and my buddies used to get tanked and play goldeneye, perfect dark and mario kart 64.we'd be like, whoa look at james bond shoot that red shell at the alien!

umm..why is thi stopic being revived???, it ended a few months ago!!!, still think forza 2 would be fun when drunk..with collisions on simulation..hehe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133