Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kind of

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mere fact you had to make a topic to ask posters here if they 'like' you or not is quite pathetic.

When I'm on a forum the only thing I take into consideration is the quality of peoples posts. Then I judge whether or not I like their opinions and will want to hear from them more often.

This topic you have created reads quite poorly on the 'quality of post' scale. And for that, I do not like you.

Oh hell theres too many no's.I mean c'mon, what did I ever do to you people?

Nefro said:
You had a post once that made me laugh a lot.
Which post?

SkaRobot said:
i miss kinggs retardation. he was well-hated, but some of the stuff he said unintentionally made me lol. electric thunder, you arent so bad, but dont be afraid to give paragraph answers every now and again.
What even happened to King?Thanks.....at least everyone doesn't hate me.

Silencer said:
Someone must have been rejected by that girl he asked to the school dance. And it was so hard to work up the nerve, too!
What are you talking about?

XboxLiveLover said:
Who are you?
Huh.Oh well.

electricthunder said:
masterchris said:
I voted no simply because I don't like anybody who creates polls or threads asking if people like them.
Man,alot of people don't like me.

Don't be such an idiot then, don't make posts asking simple questions that can be answered by google or by simply looking through the very site you're asking the question at. Don't be such a sap as to ask whether you're liked at an internet forum.

Sam

maca2kx said:
electricthunder said:
masterchris said:
I voted no simply because I don't like anybody who creates polls or threads asking if people like them.
Man,alot of people don't like me.

Don't be such an idiot then, don't make posts asking simple questions that can be answered by google or by simply looking through the very site you're asking the question at. Don't be such a sap as to ask whether you're liked at an internet forum.

Sam
I'm not an idiot all the time am I?

electricthunder said:
Grey said:
Can I get a lock?

I voted no, but I don't like most people.
No, you can't get a lock.

That's up to me. And look, this is the internet, no one knows you well enough to care, you're just a faceless creature and the only thing we have to judge you on is your posts, posts like this do not set a good image, nor do stupid questions, so stop being so hyper sensitive and either make decent posts or leave.

Sam

maca2kx said:
electricthunder said:
Grey said:
Can I get a lock?

I voted no, but I don't like most people.
No, you can't get a lock.

That's up to me. And look, this is the internet, no one knows you well enough to care, you're just a faceless creature and the only thing we have to judge you on is your posts, posts like this do not set a good image, nor do stupid questions, so stop being so hyper sensitive and either make decent posts or leave.

Sam
Fine i'll shut up then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod