Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kind of

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went with kind of, because I have no idea who you are.

But just a warning, I wouldn't do this around here. The people are like vultures.

Yeah I know,they hate me anyways.Besides i've been here like 10 months longer then you.....so yeah....I know their vultures.Whoah!Who the hell put no?

I just don't like when you just post: "Yeah." "What?" "Whatever." You know short posts. I mean, put a little meat in there. And DoubleCut is an Old-Timer who has returned.

no, but dont take it personally, I don't like myself either

actually come to think of it I have no fucking clue who you are

Longo_2_guns said:
Icepick said:
I have a question. How many people here do you actually like?

truth be told I wouldn't come here if i hated the majority, I just like living up to this supposed image everyone has of me, but I really can't stand some folks around here

give or take i'd say 30-40% of the active users here I hate

Longo_2_guns said:
I just don't like when you just post: "Yeah." "What?" "Whatever." You know short posts. I mean, put a little meat in there. And DoubleCut is an Old-Timer who has returned.
Oh right sorry Doublecut....didn't know you were here before.So....yeah.

Icepick said:

actually come to think of it I have no f****** clue who you are
Wow you don't know who I am? I post on here all the time.

Hmm, you haven't got ripped apart as much as I thought you would.

Right, I'm not going to vote because to be honest, I don't care enough to and I hate topics like these. I've generally got nothing against you except for when you post stupid questions or non-starter posts.

This topic doesn't do you many favours either so I'm going to end on some tough love. Strap on a pair, it's an internet message board for crying out loud, what does it matter if no one likes you or everyone loves you? If you feel like you don't fit in here then find somewhere you do fit, the internet's a big place, I'm sure there's somewhere, if on the other hand you feel like you do fit in then stick around.

Sam

maca2kx said:
Hmm, you haven't got ripped apart as much as I thought you would.

Right, I'm not going to vote because to be honest, I don't care enough to and I hate topics like these. I've generally got nothing against you except for when you post stupid questions or non-starter posts.

This topic doesn't do you many favours either so I'm going to end on some tough love. Strap on a pair, it's an internet message board for crying out loud, what does it matter if no one likes you or everyone loves you? If you feel like you don't fit in here then find somewhere you do fit, the internet's a big place, I'm sure there's somewhere, if on the other hand you feel like you do fit in then stick around.

Sam
Ok well its not a big deal, but still I was just wondering if anyone did.So you won't anwser but other people will(maybe) and I don't this is that stupid of a topic.

no sams quite right, this is a fairly retarded topic, not the most retarded by a long shot, but it falls far short of the acceptable level

Icepick said:
no sams quite right, this is a fairly retarded topic, not the most retarded by a long shot, but it falls far short of the acceptable level
Well maybe it is a little dumb, but i wanted to know if everyone here hated me.I mean it was just a question.

Think of it this way, no one is chewing you up, they are just merely pointing out the shortcomings that can be improved upon. Everyone can improve a bit on how they conduct themselves on the message board here, but in the end, that is why were a part of the message board; we may not like everyone in the community, and some people we may not even stand, but were like a dysfunctional family, we still care enough to converse with each other.

So heed the comments everyone makes here, they are trying to help you in the long run.

LinksOcarina said:
Think of it this way, no one is chewing you up, they are just merely pointing out the shortcomings that can be improved upon. Everyone can improve a bit on how they conduct themselves on the message board here, but in the end, that is why were a part of the message board; we may not like everyone in the community, and some people we may not even stand, but were like a dysfunctional family, we still care enough to converse with each other.

So heed the comments everyone makes here, they are trying to help you in the long run.
Ok welll still but don't people around have other people to piss off other them me?

I think the only post I ever took note of yours was of some drawings you did. And of course, this one.

i miss kinggs retardation. he was well-hated, but some of the stuff he said unintentionally made me lol. electric thunder, you arent so bad, but dont be afraid to give paragraph answers every now and again.

Someone must have been rejected by that girl he asked to the school dance. And it was so hard to work up the nerve, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle