Disyness when playing on handheld

Solaris10

Rookie
I wanted to have a nintendo DS....unfortunatly, I found out today that if I play for more than 30 minutes.. I get dizzy and nauseous....anyone found out of to get rid of it?

-Play in a well-lit room.
-Don't hold the device too close to your eyes.
-If you have glasses, wear them.
-Avoid playing while laying down flat.

Eh... Take a five-minute break every thirty minutes of gameplay... The "safety manual" that comes with every Nintendo gizmo says so, I believe... You know, the one you, me, and everybody else recycles. :D

MattAY said:
Too late! He's one of us now.
I'm one of you too :(

Damn broken PSP is making my only working portable the DS, and it has a broken button and only 1 series of Pokemon games to waste my boring hours on!

I haven' bought anything yet but I favor the DS for now. If I can't play the handle ithout getting that dizzyness.... I mgiht end up with nothing though.

madster111 said:
MattAY said:
Too late! He's one of us now.
I'm one of you too :(

Are you sad because you're feeling left out? Or because you're practically a Nintendo gang member (which I am now calling Nintendawgs)?

And dammit Solaris, pull yourself together :p!

Solaris10 said:
I wanted to have a nintendo DS....unfortunatly, I found out today that if I play for more than 30 minutes.. I get dizzy and nauseous....anyone found out of to get rid of it?
If you get dizzy playing for more than 30 minutes, try not playing for more than 30 minutes at a time. Your body is obviously trying to tell you something, you should listen to it instead of coming up with ways to "beat" your body and continue playing.

Yeah Chris, you might be right.

Actually, since I was a child, I always got Dizzyness and migraine often (I blame that on the SNES days....12hours of gaming non-stop can make your brain burn!). Also, I don,t get much sleep and I am really stress which makes me more prone to headache. Maybe it's just that though.

And Mattay.... I know I need myself together but I am a cheapass. I only buy something if it is something incredible. If the DS have incredibly good games and is a incredibly good console.....then....I MIGHT thinkof buying it...catch my drift?

But I do agree it looks damn good. Plus, there is more RPG on DS right now and I havent got my fix in a while.

Hey, there are some great RPGs on the PSP, too.

Joan deArc, Final Fantasy Tactics remake, Disgaea remake, Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core, etc.

Jesus christ Solaris, you always have fkn problems when it comes to gaming. Dont you ever enjoy gaming? All i hear is, 'should i buy a ps3' or 'should i sell my 360', now this shit. Jesus.

Hey now, that's not really friendly :) .

On a side note, with the advice of a fellow GR comrade, I have found a way to not get dizzy anymore so this thread is close.

How about a nice good cup of STFU :) .

Though sorry for the late update and sorry for my tone of voice... I got a a really short temper today. Nothing personal.

ahhh, taste great.
stfu.jpg

You should take a sip.

Thanks LOK!

I was looking for that pic! And I guess I'll take one too. No kidding, I really need one today :) .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle