I am fed up with this orgasm

De-Ting

Rookie
I have too many sexually-arousing games to play, and I think I finally understand a female orgasm. It just keeps going...and going...and stops for a minute, then starts again.

Right now, I'm trying to get trophies for Resistance 2, Fallout 3 and Dead Space, while also playing Oblivion and some CoD4 (it's like nicotine I tell ya,) wanting to continue playing MGS4 (to beat it the stealth/no-kill way,) AND Fable 2 on 360 with LEGO India Jones, Ocarina of Time on Wii (which I just bought,) AND wanting to buy some classics for PSP including Medievil, Rayman 2 and Spyro the Dragon. Plus, I still have the DS FFIII I found, since nobody's claimed it.

There's still others I play here-and-there, like ATV 2, LittleBIGPlanet, Rock Band and Mario Tenis, and it's all driving me completely nuts! And let's not forget Killzone 2 is coming out in about a week.

If you haven't ejaculated by now, make sure your bits and pieces are still there.

I orgasmed at Medieval...anybody else?

Seriously that's an insanely awesome bunch of games.

You can play Fable 2 as Lego Indiana Jones?!

EDIT: you have a 360? GamerTag please?!

MattAY said:
I orgasmed at Medieval...anybody else?

Seriously that's an insanely awesome bunch of games.

You can play Fable 2 as Lego Indiana Jones?!

EDIT: you have a 360? GamerTag please?!
And after Medievil I might buy Medievil Resurrection...

I KNOW.

Yes'm, I'm that awesome.

Haven't connected to Xbox Live yet, although I'm sure that's going to be another orgasm when I do. Male, but still...

Speaking of Killzone 2...Wasn't there a demo released not too long ago? I can't find it on the PSN.

Meanwhile i'm desperatly scavenging trough my game collection trying to find something other than DoW II to play. Whoever said PC gaming is NOT dying was full of it. :?

I realized that I'm almost finished the PS2 catalogue, and may have to move on to something else

Yeah, you had to Preorder it to get a demo code in the US.

Which is stupid because the whole point of a demo is to advertise the game to people who aren't yet sure if they want to buy it.

He's making a comment on how there are so many great games out right now. Despite these hard economic times, developers are still giving it their all to their loyal and paying fans.

Actually I was shoving my leet game collection in your phace, but yeah, you have to give all the developers of these games props. :p They're like the sybian and I'm the rider.

If you're having a game-gasm, I'm having blue balls or whatever the opposite is. I've been playing some College Hoops 2K but other than that, I've been pretty bored with gaming lately. I need a new title.

used44 said:
If you're having a game-gasm, I'm having blue balls or whatever the opposite is. I've been playing some College Hoops 2K but other than that, I've been pretty bored with gaming lately. I need a new title.
There's this awesome new thing out called the PS3...I hear it has some cool games.

De-Ting said:
used44 said:
There's this awesome new thing out called the PS3...I hear it has some cool games.
He needs to buy new games, not sell his organs...

napsterxxl said:
De-Ting said:
used44 said:
He needs to buy new games, not sell his organs...
That's what I've been trying to tell him! http://www.newegg.com

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle