Disneyland or Six Flags

What the fuck is Six Flags?

Alton Towers is my choice! Vertical rollercoaster Oblivion is awesome!

"Don't....look....down..........."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Disneyland. It's just fun all around. Much more breadth in entertainment. Also at least they try to distract from the shiftiness of the park.

Disneyland. Or Disneyworld? The one in FL. Haven't been there since I was 6 but I still remember it being amazing.

sometimes I hide in the garbage cans at six flags and eat the spaghetti that people throw away. i am the bin man. feed me your garbage.

Yeah I've never been. But I'm getting a little concerned for Luke's Disneyland addiction. Get help, buddy.

used44 said:
Yeah I've never been. But I'm getting a little concerned for Luke's Disneyland addiction. Get help, buddy.
I got an annual pass. It's practically free for me to go on weekdays, when no one is there.
Last year I had a pass to Six Flags. It cost me 1/5th the price and gave me more, but the park itself is not nearly as good.

It's great not having a job.

it depends on which parks you went to at Disney World.

Name them from longest line you waited in to least

Disney's cool and stuff, but it's more of a go and view cool stuff park than an amusement park, Disney World that is. The rides are almost secondary imo

It should be noted that Disney World's water parks are amazing. Better than the Six Flags water parks, easily

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133