To the past

MattAY said:
I'd go back to just before the lottery draw, and get the adequate numbers. From there I can build my own time machine and go back as much as I please!

....aaaah yeah there's always one huh guys?! If I had a wish I would wish for three more wishes!!

Yeah, I suppose you could do that, but I'm pretty sure this plan worked out splendidly.

gray%2527s%2Bsports%2Bbible.JPG

You guys are still thinking too small. With a time traveling Delorean, you could be the new Messiah! You could shape the world however you wish. YOU. WILL. BECOME. A. GOD!

^ That's true, I could go back to Adam & Eve...and fuck humanity over by killing Eve.

Then made Adam fuck a dinosaur.....then....WE'D ALL BE HALF DINOSAUR!

FUCK YEAH.

cyberjim2000 said:
You guys are still thinking too small. With a time traveling Delorean, you could be the new Messiah! You could shape the world however you wish. YOU. WILL. BECOME. A. GOD!
I'd rather just have the DeLorean.

cyberjim2000 said:
Yeah, I'd travel back in time to the middle east and travel the land, claiming my mother was a virgin and doing basic magic tricks that 5 year olds would understand these days, but spooked people out back then, then i'd pretend to die on a cross, use a basic lever to open the stone to my crypt thing and then i would take off in my flying car toward the heavens, making it back here.

I think some people wrote a book about me, i'm not sure.

I'm fine with 10,000,000 from my 250GTO, but i suppose i could be greedy and get 15,000,000 for it, go back to August 19, 2004, invest 5mil in Google, then travel to October 2017, grab some of the latest hardware (Intels new 16 core CPU, a couple paper-thin 70" motion sensing, voice activated screens, a few laptops, etc).
I would then live awesomely.

actually googles IPO was in 2004, and I'd guess apple stock has risen a bit in value in the past decade

I remember when Lt. Dan invested my money in some fruit company...later he called me and told me I didn't have to worry 'bout money no more. And that's good...one less thing to worry about.

Rakon said:
I'd go back to 2001 and invest in Apple and Google.

THEN RULE THE WORLD!!!
Why invest in two companies if you're from the future? Invest in the one with the biggest returns. Invest all of your money.

^Yeah, but see my 2nd statement. Who knows what some guy privately buying up a bunch of stock and then disappearing into the wings will do? Who knows when it comes to the Time-Space Continuum?

Oh yeah, this guy.
spacetimecontinuum.jpg

In all seriousness though, I agree choose one and get ready for fun.

I would also want to go back to 1996 to check out The Nutty Professor in theatres. I want to be part of history.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133