To the past

Affen

Rookie
There you are, driving the Delorean with crazy terrorists chasing you.

Speed starts nearing 88 mph and you have to make a quick choice.

Where in time will you go and what will you do there?

bttf2.jpg

Think fast butthead, unless you're a chicken?

Chris_Crime said:
8 seconds prior. That way I'm chasing the terrorists! MUHUWHAHAHAH! :twisted:
Laaaammee. You can do better Chris.

I'd hop to the year 3000. Might as well stop by and see if all that Futurama stuff came true.

(Just call me Mr Flip Flopper. Or Mr Procrastinator as either is equally true).

Probably a couple of centuries into the future. Long enough to see what happens after I would be dead and gone but not so long that society will have changed so much that it would be impossible for me to fit in.

Well, I've always wanted to ride on the back of a brontosaur...

Yeah, picnic on the back of a brontosaur for sure. I'm a simple man with simple pleasures.

Chris_Crime said:
8 seconds prior. That way I'm chasing the terrorists! MUHUWHAHAHAH! :twisted:
...genious...

Well as for me, i'll go back to Libya before kudhafi was born and neuter his father, like that not only will there NOT be terrorist chasing me, but Libya will then be the Switzerland of the middle east!

That or go punch Hitler in the balls. Whichever will cause less paradox or whatever...

I would simply disengage the flux capacitor and outrun the terrorists. I mean, I'm in a fucking DeLorean!

And then I'll have a DeLorean that can timetravel. Fuck yes.

I'd go back to 1994 and prevent Kurt Cobain from killing himself, thus putting an end to the idol worshipping he received after he died.

July 13th, 1963.

I would sell the spare tyre to a tyre company for $20,000 to reverse engineer, and then go purchase a Ferrari 250 GTO, and have a garage built.
I would remove all the fluids from it, cover it up, throw in a jar of silica jel, then seal it in the garage.

Hope for the best, and return to the future.
Open the garage, inspect it, do a quick restore job and then sell it for $10,000,000 the next day.

Give private investigator some money to find Longos address, send him $1000 of sex toys every Christmas.

I'd go back to just before the lottery draw, and get the adequate numbers. From there I can build my own time machine and go back as much as I please!

....aaaah yeah there's always one huh guys?! If I had a wish I would wish for three more wishes!!

madster111 said:
Give private investigator some money to find Longos address, send him $1000 of sex toys every Christmas.
You wouldn't need to hire a private investigator for that.

I'd go back to 2007, write a novel called Heavy Rain with the deleted scenes that fix the plot hole and become a best selling writer.

And if I was feeling really evil I'd go back to 1987 and pitch my animated short The Simpsons to FOX.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle