Disappointed

Rakon

Rookie
I just finished FFX and FFX-2, and I was extremely disappointed by both endings. I didn't get 100% in X-2, but I did youtube the real endings. and I was still unsatisfied. I found that both left many things unanswered, and if I didn't research the games on other sites, I wouldn't have understood everything. Nonetheless, they were great games and I recommend them to anyone. What great games have disappointed you, be it a bad ending, easy final boss, etc.?

the creator of X-2 should be shot in the head... it blew.
its near impossible for 100% ending.
FFX was good. but it was not 7.
does that mean your going to change your icon?

The story of the first God of War really falls apart near the end. And I was disappointed by Gears of War, for its lameness and repitition and Fable for not being all of what it was supposed to be.

I quite liked the ending of FFX - you just kinda assumed he was dead. But when they made FFX-2 it makes the ending of FFX confusing.

I just hate the celestial weapons on FFX because those Dark aeons get in the way of half of them, and they are impossible to defeat!

UrbanMasque said:
does that mean your going to change your icon?

The ending of FFX has nothing to do with the awesomeness of Auron. In fact, it made him even MORE badass

Auron was indeed badass. The ending of final 10 was touching....final X-2..... it never existed...never existed...there is no such things....nope...

<.<

>.>

Well Gears of war and the halo serie was the biggest disapointement....ever.

About the Celestial Weapons, the only Dark Aeon that crossed my path while I was searching for them was Dark Yojinbo (or Yoyimbo) and even then I fleed. Otherwise I got them all with no hassle.

Funny thing about FFX though is the fact that there is something even more powerful then the Dark Eons. :D

And about your dissapoinment: I was dissapointed by FF - X2 very much. Why? Because I felt like playing a Charlies Angels game. And the costume spheres ... come on.

i was fucking dissapointed when i sunk over 30 hours into FFVII and i saved rite before a fucking boss battle and i couldnt beat the son of a bitch. i have actually never fucking beat a FF game but in the near fucking future i hope too

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle